PopSockets LLC, based in Boulder, Colorado, designs, manufactures and sells innovative lifestyle products. Our flagship product, the PopSockets grip—a collapsible grip and stand that provides secure one-handed holding for any mobile device—was invented by philosophy professor David Barnett, with the first grip sold on PopSockets.com in 2014 and the 100 millionth sold in 2018. PopSockets products embody the company's mission to create empowering, personal, and fun products.
PopSockets was named one of the Best Places to Work in Colorado in 2018 and also listed as Inc. 5000's second fastest growing company in the US, with a 71,424% percent of sales increase over the last three years.
For more information on what it’s like to work at PopSockets, check out: https://www.builtincolorado.com/company/popsockets-llc
A Project Manager at PopSockets will manage enterprise level business transformation projects. This includes cross-functional business process and software implementations. You will be expected to identify and pull together internal and external stakeholders and resources to develop project timelines and milestones. You will hold meetings and check-ins as needed to enable transparent communication and ensure projects are completed on time with the highest possible quality. The ideal candidate will be self-driven, flexible, and ready to thrive in a fast paced environment. The Project Manager must be comfortable working with loosely defined or non-existent processes and will help develop best practices for the company. This position is located at our headquarters in Boulder, CO
- Work and communicate cross-functionally with all departments in the organization
- Manage entire project from kickoff to wrap up and ensure delivery within scope, on time, and on budget
- Manage and communicate with third party partners and resources
- Identify and communicate project risks and implement risk mitigation actions
- Maintain up to date notes, records, schedules, and dashboards
- Facilitate project meetings, assign action items, follow up on missed tasks and deliverables
- Develop and deliver internal communications to keep the organization informed of project progress
- Manage time effectively, set priorities, and be able to shift direction quickly
- Bachelor’s Degree, Engineering/Science/Management preferred
- 3+ years of project or program management experience, preferably focused on business transformation, and cross-functional process/software implementation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time and meeting management skills
- Ability to organize and inspire a wide variety of personalities and disciplines
- Proficient with project management software such as Microsoft Project, Smartsheet, etc.
- May be expected to travel up to 10% domestically