Four Winds Interactive seeks a Project Manager I to work with the Professional Services Team. This position will oversee all aspects of multiple implementation projects. This role will be interacting directly with customers, FWI executives and leaders of other departments. This role has significant impact on the customer experience with FWI and can affect retention. This role requires project management expertise, time management skills, attention to detail, teamwork and desire to deliver excellent customer service. It is not a management position.
This position will be assigned to multiple customer accounts. As such, this position will work closely with a small team and will need to occasionally step into other team roles, which may include tasks related to the functionality and appearance of visual communication solutions, delivering customer training and implementing visual communication networks.
The compensation package will be aligned to each candidate experience and qualifications. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously (various ranges of complexity) per FWI defined processes
- Conduct project design and scope reviews
- Provide weekly detailed project status reports
- Provide invoicing details to the accounting department on a timely basis
- Manage, mentor and motivate team members.
- Address majority of project issues and resolve problems to client’s satisfaction
- Rapid issue resolution
- Contribute to team building and knowledge sharing opportunities
- Ensure timely hour tracking/reporting and expense report generation
- Other duties as assigned
- Travel up to 25%
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analysis and problem-solving skills
- Experience with hardware and Software Troubleshooting
- Ability to learn custom software packages quickly
- Project planning and reporting experience
- Experience with Project Management methodology/tools (scope management, budget tracking and analysis, risk analysis and management as well as change order processes)
- Experience analyzing documentation for customized or pre-packaged software
- Experience working with array of external client resources from Project Managers, IT resources, and other departments including customers’ senior management teams
- Microsoft Project
- Microsoft Office365 Suite
Experience & Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of successful software implementation, project management and configuration delivery experience
- PMP Certification
- SalesForce.com experience
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status