As a project manager at Layer3 TV your role will be to work to support our project teams and ensure the success of the project. You will be a collaborative and driving force on the team, moving initiatives forward by whatever means necessary.
As the project manager for the product management team you will be responsible for:
- Documenting, tracking, driving, and launching product development initiatives and bugs in coordination with product managers.
- Change management – documenting and driving reviews of product development initiative changes for organizational improvement.
- Identifying, quantifying, and reporting key metrics for software development projects including project P&Ls.
- Communicating project and issue status consistently and regularly against the project plan.
- Supporting project success by identifying and resolving any dependencies or blockers.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Undergraduate degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or Business. Preference towards a MBA or Master's degree in a technical field.
- 5+ years of technical project management experience.
- You are detail-oriented with an ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects.
- You are disciplined and regimented, with a zealous focus on consistency.
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills demonstrated by an ability to break down technical projects into independent and achievable components and drive their completion with technical staff.
- You have a high attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- You have experience with agile methodologies.
About Layer3 TV
Layer3 TV, Inc. is a next generation service provider combining the best elements of television and social platforms. Founded in 2013 by cable television veterans Dave Fellows and Jeff Binder, the company is led by a dynamic team of experienced entrepreneurs from the cable, technology and entertainment industries. Layer3 TV's backers include some of the most respected firms in private equity, venture capital, Silicon Valley and Hollywood.