Project Manager at Zayo (Greater Boulder Area, CO)
Zayo provides mission-critical bandwidth to the world’s most impactful companies, fueling the innovations that are transforming our society. Zayo’s 133,000-mile network in North America and Europe includes extensive metro connectivity to thousands of buildings and data centers. Zayo’s communications infrastructure solutions include dark fiber, private data networks, wavelengths, Ethernet, and dedicated Internet access. Zayo serves wireless and wireline carriers, media, tech, content, finance, healthcare and other large enterprises.
An effective Project Manager should be an expert in navigating Salesforce.com and Excel. An ability to understand complex system dependencies and make decisions based on Product Management rules is essential. The position requires strong attention to detail. Personal communication skills are critical, as this role demands constant interaction across various teams including business development, sales, finance, service delivery and operations. An individual with a hunger to solve problems and improve operational performance will excel in this role.
- Own migration of data from merged/acquired companies into Salesforce.
- Own implementation and ongoing enhancements of the Tranzact platform
- Support Product and Business Development teams from a Sales Operations perspective, including report and dashboard creation.
- Manage sales funnel data; ensure accuracy and updating.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Expect basic project management processes to be employed when applicable, including:
- Develop project plan.
- Identify project components, teams involved, inter-relationships between work functions, and ensure engagement.
- Forecast budget.
- Apply customer priorities to project; ensure project will meet the stakeholders’ goals.
- Identify Critical Path and manage key issue resolution.
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Finance, Economics or other degree requiring analytical aptitude or equivalent relevant work experience.
- 3-5 years of product, project management, software development, and/or technology analyst experience preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a variety of functional teams, and strong interpersonal skills for supporting and advising sales teams on proper systems and process.
- Proficiency in the MS Office suite of tools with emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint is required. Knowledge of Salesforce.com platform is a plus.
- Strong attention to detail, superb organizational skills, and ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Ability to work across functional boundaries.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a number of variables in dynamic situations.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Ability to view issues and concerns from multiple perspectives, and to keep the “big picture” in focus.
- Ability to be flexible in work schedule and to meet strict deadlines under minimal supervision.
- CO pay range: $58,100-$81,270
Benefits, Rewards & Wellness
Annual Incentive Plan (AIP) - Full-time Zayo employees are also eligible for discretionary AIP which is based on the performance of the Company, an employee’s business segment, and the individual employee
Sales Incentive Plan - Full-time Zayo sales employees are also eligible for discretionary incentive cash compensation through our Sales Incentive Plan
Excellent Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
Retirement 401(k) Savings Plan
Fitness membership discounts
Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave
Please note, in accordance with Zayo's commitment to providing and maintaining a workplace free of recognized hazards, all U.S. and Canadian employees and any employee, vendor, customer, or visitor who enters a Zayo office or facility in the U.S. and Canada must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of such vaccination. If you are hired by Zayo, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination or have a valid religious or medical reason not to be vaccinated.