Project Manager Specialist at FIS
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team:
Tech Next is a key transformation program and is focused on four main areas:
• Fast, agile, frictionless delivery
• Culture of innovation
• Simple and efficient operating model
• Modern and simple tech architecture
What you will be doing:
This role will support the Tech Next program in standing up a central team to govern a portfolio of >50 initiatives.• Define and develop project / program management best practices, processes and policy to ensure alignment with corporate strategy and goals.
• Support financial inquiries from the Tech Next initiative owners
• Responsible for the governance and processing of centralized program headcount requests• Partner with multi-departmental leadership and other stakeholders to locate opportunities and develop and prioritize projects according to relevant measurement criteria• Maintains the efficiency of important aspects of the project management process such as planning, scheduling and budget and risk assessment
• Other related duties assigned as needed, but will relate to the support of one of the program directors in delivery of strong governance
What you bring:
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience. PMP (Project Management Professional) certification or Scaled Agile Framework SAFe) certifications or active pursuit of certifications preferred
What we offer you:
• A competitive salary and benefits
• A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
• A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team• A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities - FIS is your final career ste
Notice to all US applicants: All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.