Project Manager Senior-Professional Services at FIS
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team:
The Unity team is diverse global team that is growing to implement the newest Wealth product designed to provide FIS' clients a dynamic platform to service the rising needs of investors and advisors and provide a holistic wealth servicing experience, and improved satisfaction, while accelerating time to market.
What you will be doing:
You will be responsible for enforcing the methodology with a repeatable implementation process and ensuring the project team follows the delivery approach. You will be directly involved in both project delivery and client relationship management and will drive the day-to-day project management and delivery.
- Manage multiple projects at one time
- Manage the project work plan and hold the team and project resources accountable
- Lead all client meetings and discussions
- Provide all status reporting to internal team and client
What you bring:
- High degree of flexibility, analytical mindset, and ability to operate within various functional groups
- Proven ability to deliver results in a changing environment with high tolerance for uncertainty
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong leadership skills
Added bonus if you have:
- Experience with any FIS Wealth products (AddVantage, Trust Desk, Global Plus)
- Through understanding of FIS' delivery methodologies and ability to speak to the client about them
- Experience leading implementation project with new products still in development
What we offer you:
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
View our benefits here: https://cdn.phenompeople.com/CareerConnectResources/FIGLUS/documents/2021BenefitsSnapshot-1611561721803.pdf The posted salary range describes the minimum to maximum range for this job description in the state of Colorado. The salary range is posted in accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay For Equal Work Act. The salary range for this same position may be lower or higher in markets outside of Colorado.$91,200-153,210. This position may be eligible for bonus and/or commission.
All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 on or before December 31, 2021. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.