Project Manager - Sales Operations
HomeAdvisor is seeking an eager and driven Project Manager to join our Sales Operations team in Denver. As part of our rapidly expanding team, the Project Manager will play a key role in elevating our internal operations and help us organize and drive key strategic projects to help us achieve our growth targets. This role will be responsible for breaking down complex projects into comprehensive project plans and then align teams, action items and owners to drive toward success.
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress and communicating updates to stakeholders on appropriate cadence across a variety of simultaneous projects
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors/consulting firms to execute project related strategies
- Present executives with multiple solutions to a business problem
- Make appropriate recommendations based on cost, resource and timeline considerations
- Ensure all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Develop and maintain strong relationships across key stakeholders
Desired, Experience and Attitude
- Experience in project budgeting, cost modeling and financial analysis, contract negotiations, scheduling and execution
- Ability to make sound business judgment and strong decision-making skills; ability to identify, prioritize, and articulate highest impact initiatives
- Meticulous organizational skills, analytic capabilities, and attention to detail to facilitate a close relationship with software development team
- Ability to thrive in a dynamical, entrepreneurial environment with focus on hands-on execution
- Strong research and planning skills
- Analytically minded - your decisions are data-driven and supported by the data and research you’ve collected
- Excellent communication skills, with ability to present complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong collaboration skills and work ethic - capable of working with varying personality types across all departments, moving initiatives forward
- Self-motivated with a strong understanding of the business needs to be able to recognize and make a case for new opportunities when they arise
- 2+ years of project management with strong business analytics background, preferring to work in a fast-paced, agile environment
- Background working with sales teams / sales ops preferred
- Expertise in project management software
- Track record of successful project execution
- Project scoping, budgeting and analysis experience
- Superior organization and presentation skills
- Excel, PowerPoint
- Project management certifications a plus
At HomeAdvisor we create the digital tools and services that empower millions of service professionals to connect with hundreds of millions of homeowners. We are a dual sided marketplace that nurtures growth of the independent small business and delivers a seamless experience in home improvement. As #1 in the Homeservices category, our tremendous scale is the launchpad to boundless inventions in technology and product!
HomeAdvisor is the self-contained operating business of ANGI Homeservices (NASDAQ: ANGI), a federation of spirited technology companies that build for a better economy. In 2017, Angie’s List and HomeAdvisor combined to create the world’s largest Homeservices marketplace. We love the software that we invent, the millions of service professionals whom we empower and the hundreds of millions of homeowners whose lives we beautify. As a purposeful technology company, we foster a culture of collaboration, and nurture growth through innovation. We are proud to be recognized as a Top Workplace in Denver for 6 years and counting!
If you’re excited about joining a collaborative, high-impact team, send us your resume to start the conversation. If you have questions prior to applying, please join us for one of our weekly chats with the Recruiting team – this is not an interview, but a chance for you to learn more about our business. Visit http://www.abouthomeadvisor.com/talk-to-us to register.