Project Manager (Sales Operations)
As a Project Manager on the Sales Operations team, you’ll execute and deliver projects that drive positive change for our business, clients and user base. You’re able to break down complex problems into tangible tasks and keep them on track to ensure success of the greater project. The ideal candidate is solutions-focused and will make it their mission to eliminate issues while providing practical and scalable solutions to all stakeholders. This position is tasked with following standard PMP practices to drive organizational efficiencies through process improvement.
What you’ll be doing:
- Complete regular audits to determine which processes and tools have the greatest need for change
- Plan, execute and complete process and system improvement projects:
- Create and maintain project roadmap and charters
- Set project goals, identify key wins and risks
- Oversee day-to-day tasks and maintain status sheet to accurately report on progress
- Facilitate meetings, assign clear action items and follow-ups
- Provide weekly statuses to stakeholders across active projects
- Establish KPIs and monitor quantitative impact of projects
- For issues outside of scope, find data-driven alternative solutions to address them
- Carry out project reviews; gather feedback, implement issue detection processes and take action to make improvements
- Leverage strong partnerships with stakeholders to identify and collaboratively solve important and complex business issues
- Work effectively on project teams while demonstrating personal accountability, leadership and integrity
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years experience as a Project Manager
- PMP certification
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience working on complex, multi-functional technology-oriented projects
- Advanced time management skills and ability to quickly shift from one project to another
- Experience with process mapping and control strategy
- Ability to be self-directed and perform at a high level in a dynamic environment
- Experience managing customer expectations
- Experience communicating with executives across various departments
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- Strong business and technical acumen
- Experience measuring user satisfaction and engagement with delivered work
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta (“I bought a...“) is transforming the shopping experience by making it easy for consumers to earn cash back on everyday purchases through a single smartphone app. The company partners with leading brands and retailers to offer rebates on groceries, electronics, clothing, gifts, home and office supplies, restaurant dining, and more. Ibotta is the premier destination for rewarded shopping on mobile and has paid out more than $375 million in cash back to its users. Launched in 2012, Ibotta has 28 million downloads and is one of the five most frequently used shopping apps in the United States.
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, Unlimited PTO and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.