Invitae is dedicated to bringing comprehensive genetic information into mainstream medicine to improve healthcare for billions of people. Our team is driven to make a difference for the patients we serve. We are leading the transformation of the genetics industry by making genetic testing affordable and accessible for everyone to guide health decisions across all stages of life.
The Project Manager will provide project management leadership. This individual will manage one or more projects and apply project management knowledge, skills, tools, and techniques to project activities to meet project requirements and achieve desired outcomes. They will lead projects throughout the entire lifecycle of initiation, planning, execution, monitoring & control, They will engage subject matter experts to develop integrated project plans, identify stakeholder requirements, and balance competing project constraints of scope, quality, schedule, budget, resources, and risk.
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and risks associated with timelines/deliverables clearly communicated to management.
- Develop integrated project management plans and project schedules through the use of progressive elaboration
- Document key project decisions and facilitate information management processes
- Prioritize team and physical resource allocations.
- Implement processes to manage and control all types of project change
- Lead project team meetings, develop agendas, follow-up on action items
- Support project teams through the initiation, planning, execution, monitoring/control, and closing of their projects by providing sound project management expertise and coaching.
- Facilitate issue and risk management in collaboration with the project/program teams.
- Support the implementation of standard project and business management processes and tools. These processes and tools may include the development, monitor, and control of integrated timelines, budgets, risk management plans, communication plans, and business process maps.
- Generate or integrate project specific metrics/reports and analyze options and opportunities to optimize the project team’s productivity.
- Collect data for and prepare accurate management of governance committee updates on project status using appropriate templates and tools.
- Establish, maintain and use information repositories and collaboration sites.
- Effectively communicate project status to external pharma partners throughout the development process
- Processing and handling of European Union personal data only as directed by ArcherDX for purposes of personalized molecular pathology
- BS/MS/PhD preferred with relevant training in Chemistry, Manufacturing, and/or Biological Sciences, or equivalent experience.
- 5 years' experience in the diagnostic or pharmaceutical industry.
- Project management certification (PMP®, PRINCE2®) or equivalent.
- Experience with design control for medical device development.
- Understanding on 510k and PMA diagnostic approval process from concept to submission.
- Understanding of clinical trial logistics and brining drug and diagnostic from concept to approval.
- Proficiency with standard project management software and enterprise resourcing planning.
- Significant experience with clinical trials within a biotechnology, pharmaceutical or biopharmaceutical company.
- Experience operating at the individual project level for organizational project management.
- Ability to travel up to 20% (post Covid)
In Colorado, our competitive compensation package includes a base salary starting from $106,000. In determining the final salary offered we will evaluate a specific candidate geographic location, education, skills and experience.
Invitae offers a competitive total rewards package, which includes healthcare coverage, 401k, and a broad range of other benefits, outlined below:
- Health, dental, vision, short- and long-term disability, and basic life insurance coverage
- Paid time off, holiday pay, parental leave, and other health and wellness supports
At Invitae, we value diversity and provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.