Project Manager- Implementation at TalentReef
A Day in the Life
- Act as single point of contact and expert project consultant. Proactively understand and evaluate stakeholders' priorities, requirements, and operational impacts; provide strategic consultation related to the design and implementation of the TalentReef platform.
- Define project scope, constraints, and objectives.
- Establish and define milestones and appropriate ownership responsibilities, negotiate timelines/schedules, and develop detailed work plans.
- Direct teams responsible for project development including design, analysis, and schedule; manage project expectations and actively lead team toward meeting project success criteria and completion of deliverables.
- Manage project schedule and ensure proper documentation and controls are in force and effective.
- Monitor and evaluate the quality and performance of projects.
- Prepare material and status reports; present to project groups, agency committees and senior leadership.
- Manage the integration of vendor tasks, review vendor deliverables and work to mitigate potential risks to the organization.
- Effectively work with cross-functional teams internally to ensure the appropriate transitions are implemented post go-live.
Key success factors
- 5 Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Project Management, Business Management, or a related field; or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- PMP or other professional project management certification preferred.
- Minimum of three years related experience resulting in demonstrated project management skills.
- Experience working in a SaaS based company is a must.
- Strong understanding of project management principles and techniques from initiation through planning, executing, controlling, and closing of projects.
- Expertise in project management practices with skills to develop and monitor work agreements, budgets, specifications, schedules, timelines and define deliverables.
- Analytical and evaluation skills to define critical tasks, establish a logical sequence of events, identify individuals/teams, timelines, and outcomes, and produce project plans.
- Able to prioritize work and shift priorities as needed to meet firm deadlines and milestones.
- Strong verbal communication skills, including presentation skills.
- Excellent written communication skills (to include process flowcharting, and formal business solutions documents).
- Able to influence and build relationships at all levels internally and externally.
- Strong customer focused attitude.
- Creative problem solver - able to challenge and propose solutions which challenge the status quo.
- Structured, disciplined approach to work and strong attention to detail.
- Strong time management, organization, and planning skills.
- Able to multi-task and work under pressure to meet tight deadlines while remaining professional and courteous.
- Flexible, able to meet changing requirements and priorities.
- Flexibility and willingness to travel domestically One more thing: Not sure you meet all the qualifications? Apply anyway! We don't hire off key words. We hire real people who have experience and skills we want to hear about. This could be your dream job, but you won't know unless you apply.
The Location: Downtown Denver/Hybrid/Remote
The Salary: $50,000-75,000
The People: We consider the people at TalentReef to be the strength of our company. TalentReef is a great place to learn and work, and we look forward to your contributions in fueling our growth and optimizing our client's talent management processes.
We take care of our team and provide great benefits:
- Flexible Time Off (Unlimited)
- Competitive Health Benefits
- Free RTD EcoPass
- Subsidized parking
- Kitchen stocked with snacks, Kombucha and Cold Brew on tap
- Career Journey planning and employee recognition
Culture is important to us and there are numerous options to get involved and collaborate, including giving back to our local communities, staying fit, joining our cultural networks, and having fun and celebrating together! The Rowdy Reef Crew (RRC) works to create events and opportunities for our employees to socialize and have fun.
- You find this posting
- It piques your interest
- You tell us you're interested (apply, email, scream from rooftop)
- We set up time to talk further about this amazing opportunity
- You meet the team in person and via Zoom
- You take the job and tell everyone how amazing your life has become
- You refer your friends, and they join the fun
The Advice: Don't ignore this opportunity. If nothing else, it will teach you the type of company you need to look for.
The Company: At TalentReef, we deliver the leading HR software and customer service expertise in partnership with the service industry. Your contributions both big and small will be valued, recognized, and rewarded at every step along our exciting journey. Our team is passionate about growth, innovation, and collaboration. We are constantly striving to improve and better ourselves so that we can better support our customers.
TalentReef is proud to be an EEOE, M/F/D/V, and we are committed to diversity both in practice and spirit at the corporate level