Project Manager II - Enterprise Security Human Performance and SATE Lead at Ball Aerospace
At Ball Aerospace, we care about the health and safety of our team members, their families and our communities. Ball Aerospace will comply with Executive Order 14042 and all team members will be required to provide proof of completed vaccination status as a condition of employment as stated within the Order, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations.
Powered by endlessly curious people with an unwavering mission focus, Ball Aerospace pioneers discoveries that enable our customers to perform beyond expectation and protect what matters most.
We create innovative space solutions, enable more accurate weather forecasts, drive insightful observations of our planet, deliver actionable data and intelligence, and ensure those who defend our freedom go forward bravely and return home safely. For more information, visit Ball Aerospace Career Site or connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
The Security and Mission Assurance Strategic Support Unit provides discriminating support to the business to ensure success. We focus on threat identification, risk assessment, and mitigation while improving the efficiency of the business through effective governance and analysis of process, data and overall business knowledge.
Project Manager II – Enterprise Security Human Performance and SATE Lead
As a key contributor to the Ball Aerospace Security and Mission Assurance organization, this position will involve planning, designing and developing content, and coordination of human performance improvement (HPI) methodologies (to include training, information architectures, communications, job aids, performance support tools, etc.) for Enterprise Security business processes and systems. The individual in this position will work independently and effectively to engage with all levels of management and staff within the Enterprise Security organization to analyze HPI and training needs, identify learning and performance gaps and design performance improvement methodologies to close those gaps. This individual will also work closely with the knowledge management team and marketing and communications liaison to develop the information architecture and communication strategies for successful deployment of HPI and Security Awareness, Training and Education (SATE) projects.
What You’ll Do:
- Consult and partner with stakeholders, managers, subject-matter-experts, and Enterprise Security team members to assess HPI and SATE needs and approaches.
- Design, develop, and coordinate Enterprise Security HPI and SATE projects and curricula.
- In support of department growth, work with the Operations Team and Enterprise Security Leadership Team to manage HPI and SATE projects that support the department's strategic plan.
- Ensure Enterprise Security learning and knowledge sharing materials are accessible, consistent, and compliant with policies, regulations, and business requirements.
- Collect metrics and feedback to determine effectiveness of HPI and SATE methodologies.
- Coordinate the communication and deployment of HPI and SATE methodologies.
- Develop metrics and evaluate feedback to continuously improve HPI and SATE offerings.
- Collaborate and partner with the Talent & Organizational Development department to ensure consistency with corporate training strategy and procedures.
- Utilize SharePoint and Microsoft Teams in support of role execution.
- Share and grow knowledge; research trends and remain current with training in the HPI, SATE and Learning & Development fields.
- Mature and deploy standard work and best practice playbooks.
- Maintain a regular and predictable work schedule.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships within the department, the Strategic Business Units, Strategic Support Units and the Company. Interact appropriately with others to maintain a positive and productive work environment.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
What You’ll Need:
- BS/BA in a related field plus 6 or more years related experience.
- Each higher-level degree, i.e. Master’s Degree or Ph.D., may substitute for two years of experience. Two years of related experience may be substituted for each year of education. Degree must be from a university, college, or school which is accredited by an agency recognized by the US Secretary of Education, US Department of Education.
- Degree or certificates in Education, Training, Learning and Development, Adult Learning, Human Performance Improvement, Workplace Performance Improvement preferred.
- Experience with instructional systems design theory and adult learning theory preferred
- Knowledge of SharePoint and application of its capabilities.
- Strong organization and coordination skills.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to self-manage multiple projects and deadlines.
- Excellent writing, presentation, communication, influence, and interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate at all levels of the organization.
- Customer service orientation and commitment to quality, responsibility, high work standards and initiative.
- Detail oriented, highly motivated, and able to manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Avid learner and actively seeks and implements feedback to continuously grow and develop self.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office to produce instructional documentation, presentations, and instructor/participant guides.
- Working knowledge of online learning software.
- Familiarity with assessment tools and surveys.
- Multimedia development including interactive learning objects, video, and voiceover production, preferably Camtasia and Articulate Storyline.
- Ball Aerospace is a drug-free workplace, which is imperative to the health and safety of all employees and is required as a condition of receiving contracts from federal agencies. Please remember that regardless of the legalization of marijuana in Colorado and other states, possession and use continues to be illegal under the federal Controlled Substances Act. This includes the use of some CBD products. A post-offer, pre-employment drug test is a condition of employment.
- Work is performed in an office environment, laboratory, cleanroom, or production floor.
- Travel and local commute between Ball campuses and other possible non-Ball locations may be required.
A current DoD clearance and/or SCI access with Polygraph is not required to be eligible for this position, however applicant must be willing and eligible for submission within 60-90 days after an offer is accepted and must be able to maintain the applicable clearance/access. By applying to this position, you are agreeing to complete a National Security Clearance Pre-Screen Questionnaire to evaluate your general ability to obtain the required security clearance or government customer access associated with this position.
Relocation for this position is available.
Compensation & Benefits:
- HIRING SALARY RANGE: $89,000 - $120,500 (Salary to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant, internal equity, and alignment with market data.)
- This position includes a competitive benefits package. For details, copy and paste https://bit.ly/3pNSnxv into your browser or visit our careers site.
US CITIZENSHIP IS REQUIRED
Ball Aerospace is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.