Project Manager - HR Technology Implementation
Tek Experts is a multinational company specializing in business & IT outsourcing with a mission to help big IT companies change the world. With our offices based in 7 countries worldwide, we are committed to offering an exceptional service to our clients. Are you a project manager with experience of HR technology? Do you want a new challenge for 2019?
We are a people centric organization and realized a need in the technology market for a comprehensive HR software suite including talent and customer management systems as a result of our own needs. Tek Experts have embarked on building a cutting-edge software portfolio to help organizations take care of their IT support needs, and talent/employees in a more structured way.
Our vision is a new innovative software team, with colleagues in UK, Bulgaria, Vietnam and the USA which has a culture of openness, sharing best practice and using state of the art technology. We are calling this exciting new division Wize, and it has all the benefits of a startup tech team, with the benefit of being backed by an international Tech company.
What we’re looking for
We are looking for a Project Manager to help us deploy our new Talent Management HR system to blue chip companies in the technology and BPO space. The hands-on Project Manager will lead the implementation of this innovative new software that supports customer services operations and talent management.
Duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for managing client/partner communications and expectations;
- Creates and manages a resource profile that aligns with the project plans. Ensures the allocated project team operates smoothly and effectively.
- Communicate and collaborate with internal and external customers as needed in regards to project deliverables including managing expectations, changes, presenting and interfacing with customers.
- To be the main key contact for the client providing throughout the implementation of the Wize product suite
- Responsible for mapping the end to end user workflow, through scoping workshops and requirements gathering. Specifically focusing on any local variations to the process;
- To manage workstream specialists in the configuration of the system to meet client requirements in the most optimal way, including
- Initial user setup
- User group & role configuration
- Asset types and dynamic document templates
- Documentation of setup and help guides for initial rollout
- Gathering of reporting requirements for the accounts in question
- Initial 'warranty period' support
- Plan and manage the roll out of the Wize suite into each market/region/division etc by devising a communication plan, end to end user training, devising and adapting user help guides, training documentation and an effective hand over to the support team
- Identifying, tracking, managing and resolving project issues
- Proactively managing scope to ensure that only what was agreed to is delivered
- Identifying, managing and mitigating project risk
- At least 5 years of professional experiences on a similar position in Software roll out
- Proven success in strategic management, leadership, planning and organizational skills required.
- HR Software implementation experience is strongly desired
- Strong skills in negotiating services and software agreements with software and service vendors.
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written, regardless of audience, presentation or forum
- This position will work out of our Colorado Springs location
Why Tek Experts?
We only exist to help IT companies make a difference in the world. We make sure nothing gets in the way of them doing great things. Clients stay with us because we’re a disruptive-thinking, dynamic and fast-growing business and because of the success of our people. We believe in the power of people and the quality of our teams. They’re smart, curious, client-oriented and results-driven. If this sounds like you and you want to be part of our journey, apply now.
My Career. My Future. My Tek Experts. Tek Experts is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above-listed items.