Project Manager (Government Website Projects) at Granicus LLC
Granicus provides technology and services that empowers government organizations to create seamless digital experiences for the people they serve. By offering the industry's leading cloud-based solutions for communications, content management, meeting and agenda management, and digital services to over 4,000 public sector organizations, Granicus helps turn government missions into quantifiable realities. Come see the impactful work we've done on communities across the country (and world!): https://granicus.com/success-stories/
Granicus is a remote first company. While we have virtual teams, you have the option for in-office work should you be located near one of our hubs.
Project Managers (PMs) lead and execute website projects. PMs guide customers through a proven implementation process to leverage our award winning Content Management System (CMS). Project Managers have access to in-house designers, UX, developers, and trainers who share our standards of excellence across client deliverables and relationships. Strong candidates have a proven track record of successfully managing projects for government clients, as well as demonstrated leadership capabilities. A desire to be part of a results-driven, client-focused, fast paced team who loves the mission of providing best-in-class service to clients is a must.
What You'll Do:
- Manage multiple website projects of varying scope and size for public sector clients
- Own the customer communication, project scope, timeline, and budget
- Learn the tech well enough to provide consultation and technical support for those customers under your watch
- Coordinate cross-functional teams to best serve our customers
- Oversee quality assurance, execution, delivery, reporting, and contract compliance for all project deliverables
- Leverage company standard processes and tools for executing, tracking, and billing projects
- Maintain a proactive and consultative approach to executing customer initiatives, anticipating customer needs, and guiding decisions based on data and best practices
- Support and consult Sales and Customer Success teams in pursuit of future opportunities
- Survey and achieve consistently high customer satisfaction feedback
- Commit to maintain and exceed our standard of excellence in project management, deliverables, and personnel
- Travel to client locations for onsite consultation approximately 3-6 days per month
- Other duties as assigned
Who You Are:
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years' experience overseeing or coordinating website projects
- Experience working with distributed/remote teams
- Enjoy managing simultaneous projects in a fast-paced environment
- Possess superior communication (oral and written) and analytical skills
- Familiarity with web usability, accessibility, and best practices
- Proficient use of project management solutions (NetSuite OpenAir and/or Wrike preferred), CRM solutions, Microsoft Office suite, Prototype tools (Adobe XD), Accessibility/ADA/508 testing tools and link checking software
Responsible for "Company" information security by appropriately preserving the Confidentiality, Integrity, and Availability (CIA) of "Company" information assets in accordance with the company's information security program.
Come learn more about working at Granicus on our website: https://granicus.com/careers/
Granicus is subject to the Executive Order requiring employees of federal contractors to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19.
*starting rate may vary by experience and/or location
#Li-Remote #LI-KG1 #LI-KF1