Giftd, a sister company to Unbridled, is a rapidly-growing corporate gifting agency specializing in branded provisions and gifts that align with our client’s company culture. We are not your traditional corporate gifting agency; we are a team of designers, creative thinkers, and cultural curators who connect clients with the products that people actually want.
As tastemakers, we are thoughtful in our pairing process. We ask the right questions, listen, and tailor everything we do – from concept and design to presentation and delivery. We believe that some of the most important parts of the gifting process happen both before and after the physical gift is delivered.
We’re wired for relationships and approach each individual need from a new vantage point every time. We are consultants. Our passion is derived from guiding clients through the gifting process to ensure a seamless experience and impactful impressions. You should work with us if you are quick on your feet, up-to-date on market trends, and forward-thinking in the gifting industry.
Giftd is looking for a creative, passionate, energetic, flexible, and reliable Project Manager who has experience in the promotional products and/or event management industry – hotel, destination management, travel director, production. This role requires a multitasking team player who possesses extraordinary attention to detail, self-motivation, and commitment. We are looking for an innovator and collaborator!
This individual will focus on managing multiple client projects, sourcing (corporate gifts, awards, incentive programs), and staying on top of current gifting trends. Position has growth potential for the right candidate.
Successful candidates will have the following:
- 3-5 years experience in the promotional products and/or event management industry
- An innate curiosity and passion for intentional gifting, online company stores, onsite gift experiences
- An intimate understanding of the events industry and gift trends
- Excellent organization skills
- Attention to detail is a MUST
- Ability to multi-task and work with tight deadlines
- Strong desire to take initiative with little direction
- A creative mind and innovative, fresh approach to solving problems
- The ability to see the bigger picture while remaining focused on the details
- Exceptional relationship and client management skills
- High-level communication skills
- Sales experience and knowledge of Creative Cloud is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Embody the Unbridled brand and culture, including: Character, Change, Credibility, and Community
What you would be doing at Giftd:
- Meet multiple concurrent deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Source quality gifts that are relevant to our client’s needs
- Process orders and vendor management
- Quality control of all items that go out the door
- Research and stay on top of gifting trends
- Budget management and program reconciliation
- Fulfillment assistance, includes custom packaging and shipment of packages
Comprehensive Benefits Package:
Unbridled provides a comprehensive benefits package to all Unbridled employees, as well as other perks and work-life integration. The package includes:
- Salary range: $40,500 - $55,000
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance, FSA & HSA Plan Options
- Life, Short-Term & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401k Plan with Discretionary Company Match
- Employee Loan Program
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Monthly Parking Pass
- Community Service Leave
- Professional Therapy Benefits
- Cell Phone Allowance
In addition to our extensive benefits package, we also offer things like a company advocate program for new hires, wellness days, company social events, awards to empower employees to recognize colleagues, and more. We also have monthly Friday Forums where employees have a chance to hear from different members of the company regarding important updates and communications.
An Unbridled Community Takes All Kinds
We hire top talent from various backgrounds and intentionally cultivate a workplace of belonging where every team member is celebrated for who they are and where differing perspectives are valued. We are committed to creating a diverse, caring community where everyone can feel like they belong, no matter their race, ethnicity, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, or ability. Come “Be you” with us.