Project Manager of Financial Systems
Prologis is the global leader in logistics real estate. We own, manage and develop high-quality properties in the world’s most vibrant centers of commerce, approximately 771 million square feet in 19 countries. Some of the world’s largest brands (e.g., Amazon, BMW, DHL, FedEx, Pepsi) turn to us because they know an efficient supply chain will make their businesses run better, and a strategic relationship with Prologis will create competitive advantage. As the top ranked U.S. company and sixth overall among the Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations in the World, we take our global footprint seriously.
Project Manager of Financial Systems
Do you want to play a role in global commerce?
The Project Manager of Financial Systems is an integral part of the Global Accounting team and will partner and collaborate with global accounting and business leaders to manage the delivery of one or more concurrent global accounting projects utilizing project management tools and techniques. This role is responsible for providing leadership, management, and coordination of global financial, business and related ERP projects. The ideal candidate will be a natural leader with excellent communications skills and a collaborative style. Self-starter who is comfortable and experienced in a global project oriented environment is essential for this role. The Project Manager will be assigned to manage projects through the full project life-cycle, leveraging varied methodologies, as appropriate. This individual will ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, and with a high quality standard.
What’s needed in order to do that:
- Manage a variety of initiatives for financial teams including implementing and maintaining ERP systems.
- Communicate with financial, business and IT stakeholders to define and implement initiatives.
- Lead projects by coaching and motivating team members to meet project goals, adhering to responsibilities and project milestones.
- Coordinate various work activities to ensure deliverables are timely, accurate, and handed-off appropriately.
- Provide guidance to project sponsors related to overall planning, control and risk management.
- Own and manage the overall project communications plan and meeting structures.
- Detailed project planning and control to include status reporting, financial, scope and schedule monitoring, risk and issue tracking and resolution.
- Supervise, develop and train associate.
Tell us if you’re ready.
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of five years managing large business and technical projects.
- PMP certification preferred.
- Proven track record of succeeding on high profile, fast paced, multi-stream projects.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain strong working relationships with business stakeholders, business customers, executives, and IT colleagues.
- Solid experience managing projects and teams in complex global organizations.
- Adaptability to leverage varied project frameworks including Agile and Iterative.
- Ability to efficiently prioritize and organize competing work demands with little oversight.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Proficient with project management software.
Each of us working at Prologis plays an essential role in the enduring success of our company. We value people who are decisive, courageous and adaptable. While we are one company, locations and departments operate with autonomy and accountability. Individuals take the initiative here.
When you join Prologis, you work shoulder to shoulder with some of the top talent in the industry to do the best work of your career. Every employee belongs. Every employee contributes. Employees advance their careers here.
As a successful global enterprise, Prologis has never lost sight of what matters most, our strong belief that our people are the most important part of our business. And because of that, we provide a generous total rewards package and take a lot of time to focus on quality management and leadership development. People come first here.
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of drug screen and background verification. Prologis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religions, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.