Project Manager, Corporate Facilities
Zayo Group Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ZAYO) provides communications infrastructure solutions, including fiber and bandwidth connectivity, colocation and cloud infrastructure to the world’s leading businesses. Customers include wireless and wireline carriers, media and content companies, cloud providers, finance and professional services and other large enterprises. Zayo provides customers with flexible solutions and self-service through Tranzact, an innovative online platform for managing and purchasing bandwidth.
The Project Manager, Corporate Facilities works as a member of the Strategic Finance team, and with the Director of Real Estate, evaluates/performs preliminary design, budget cost estimates, and establishes timelines for any design or construction related activities required to facilitate Zayo Group office space.
The Project Manager, Corporate Facilities is responsible for leading the development and implementation of assigned real estate projects and provides a single point of contact for those projects. Takes projects end to end from original concept through final implementation. Monitors and drives project performance/delivery by implementing project management best practices.
- Responsible for understanding & managing complex projects, and driving them to successful completion
- Actively and consistently supports all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer, community, and employee experience within our facilities; implements established project management processes and methodologies to ensure delivery of approved project scope on time and within budget while meeting or exceeding quality standards and expectations
- Responsible for assembling project plans and team assignments, scheduling/monitoring work efforts daily, identifying resource needs, performing quality reviews, and managing functional, quality, timeline and budget issues appropriately; contributes to the development of options and recommendations that drive critical decisions; responsible for tracking key project milestones and adjusting project and/or resource plans as necessary
- Responsible for managing project budgets including forecasts, funding requests, invoice tracking, and cost allocation; ensures project documents are complete, current, and maintained appropriately
- Coordinates renovations and oversees work performance of general contractors
- Manages project risks including mitigation and contingency plans
- Direct move management, oversight of space planning and mobilization of new contracts
- Directly manages and coordinates communication with all stakeholders involved in the delivery and/or closure of the real estate being managed
- Ensures timeliness and quality of third party vendor and internal project deliverables
- Provides oversight and leadership for facility operations and upkeep, including the engagement and management of resources for maintenance, repairs, and improvements
- Develops and maintains policies and procedures surrounding the operation and maintenance of all Corporate facilities
- Provides leadership and oversight of remote Office Management (offices outside of Colorado), including office supplies and vendor relationships specific to facilities (i.e. Fedex)
- Manages company’s external travel relationships and provides solutions for accommodations and discounts at vendors surrounding each facility
- Additional responsibilities as required
- Bachelors in Business, Finance, PMP or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 5 years experience managing complex projects, real estate focus a plus
- Strong Excel analytics
- Comfort in Gmail for business and Google documents useful
- Salesforce experience highly useful
- Critical thinker and problem solver
- Excellent decision-making and leadership capabilities
- Able to tolerate stress
- Ready for anything
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
- Fitness membership discounts
- Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave
Zayo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Zayo does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.