Are you someone that tells everyone how much you loved your college experience? Do you want to help others achieve their educational dreams? Does a position with a Denver-based, early stage company that is mission-driven and actually makes a difference in people’s lives sound good to you? If so, join the Student Success team at Elsmere Education.
We help colleges and universities grow – through building online programs to extend their reach to students all over the world. Elsmere is headquartered in the Cherry Creek area of Denver and works with select universities around the country on online programs and other growth initiatives. Elsmere Education manages the strategy, marketing, recruiting, program development and retention efforts for its partner universities. With relationships defined by transparency, Elsmere Education is relatively small but growing quickly – ground floor opportunity to be part of something big.
We are currently seeking a Project Manager. We are looking for someone that can manage and regularly review overall program timeline, status, milestone and risks; create and maintain project plans which identify all project tasks, resources and progress against those tasks; interact with staff, customers and other EEI departments as necessary to communicate the project status and to escalate any issues; provide weekly status reports to the client and EEI management; recommend improvement to project methods and processes; and identify and solve potential issues. Enthusiasm, consultative approach and passion for education are required – we can teach you the rest.
Key Attributes for our next Project Manager
- Bachelor’s degree
- Passion for education and helping people achieve their goals
- 3 -5 years project management experience
- Ability to effectively manage multiple competing priorities with high attention to detail
- Utilizes strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience documenting and improving processes and procedures
- Track record of achieving goals within a corporate setting
- Keen interest in learning new things – ability to share what you have learned and teach others
- Willingness to work hard
- Additive to a small office culture
- Experience with Wrike and Office 365
Key Benefits for our next Project Manager
- Casual work environment in Cherry Creek
- Opportunity to participate in building something important
- Experienced management team that enjoys the work – and loves education
- Competitive salary & benefits package