Project Manager 1, Professional Services at RingCentral
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Denver, CO
Department: Professional Services
The RingCentral environment is dynamic, success-driven, team-oriented and committed to providing world class service for its customers. Do you have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment? We are looking for candidates with an entrepreneurial spark!
We’re not a phone company; we’re a cloud business-solutions provider. We've thrown out the old PBX along with its rigid rules and eliminated the complexity and unnecessary expense of managing business communications the old way.
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance by providing catered lunch and breakfast on a daily basis as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
The RingCentral environment is fast paced, high octane, success driven, team oriented and committed to growing the business in a virtually untapped market. Do you have the ability to thrive in a start-up environment? We are hiring self-motivated project managers with experience in the telecom industry. Our Project Managers will work directly with clients to ensure deliverables are met within scope and budget. We are looking for a creative and dedicated individual who will fit our fast paced, success driven culture.
The Professional Services Project Manager at RingCentral will play a key role in helping RingCentral’s strategic goals in growing the value and adoption of the suite of RingCentral products and services.
- Run Projects that contain unified communication and contact center in an SaaS/UCaaS environment
- Create schedules for rollout of multiple locations
- Overcome project and task management stumbling blocks and hurdles to keep projects on track
- Break projects and tasks down to manageable pieces
- Develop accurate and realistic performance and time estimates
- Manage multiple projects without losing effectiveness and losing your sanity
- Manage projects and still make time for daily work responsibilities, ie: Time tracking, project status updates, closure activities
- Become a personal driver of RingCentral initiatives current and future
- Responsible for reporting daily, weekly and monthly on project status
- Working with clients to gather information and set up porting from their existing carriers to RingCentral
- Monitor projects to ensure we are meeting customer expectations for delivery
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Develop project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
- Plan and monitor adherence to schedules
- Experience working with inContact products (preferred)
- Experience with Contact Center and Unified Communications
- Experience with porting telephone numbers (preferred)
- Strong and effective customer communication skills.
- Experience working with Salesforce.com
- Must possess strong analytical skills with the ability to identify, analyze, interpret and solve both practical as well as highly complex problems.
- Must possess excellent computer skills including extensive spreadsheet knowledge, and word processing. Windows based software and Excel required. Experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and MS Project preferred.
- Possess a level of empathy; excellent soft skills and customer service best practices
- Able to pick up and retain a wide breadth of knowledge
- Consistent follow through and ability to hit deadlines
- Exceptional prioritization skills
- Agile and adaptable; able to handle a fast-changing landscape and think on your toes
- Self-motivated, able to drive projects to completion,
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and professionalism
- Certified Project Manager (PMP) is desired
RingCentral is the worldwide leader in cloud-based communications. Our software communications platform delivers phone, group chat, mobile communications, video calls, videoconference, contact center and AI-driven digital engagement. It’s a powerful, global presence that allows businesses to communicate anywhere, anytime with anyone.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.