- Reports to the Director of Project Management
- Is entry-level and intended to lay the foundation for a career within Adswerve
- The Project Coordinator will work with a portfolio of clients that span a variety of industries and cross functionally across Adswerve
- Proactively coordinate, track and report on project activities. Responsibilities would include, but are not limited to:
- Maintaining general project documentation, writing easy to follow instructions for subject matter experts
- Develop and maintain the project management plan and monitor performance against the plan
- Monitor, manage and improve the project's efficiency and effectiveness
- Trafficking requests from project stakeholders and clients
- Manage internal and external meeting coordination
- Support project teams by documenting and organizing meeting notes and outlining important decisions and action items so that project team members and clients are clear on next steps and tasks.
- Manage internal project status meetings, including agenda development, facilitate moving through the agenda, and confirming action items.
- Prepare presentation materials
- Coordinate client training requests
- Work with the PMO team to support cross-functional projects throughout the project lifecycle.
- Establish and maintain excellent relationships with clients and project team members.
- Ensure tasks are clearly documented and that resources have all information needed to execute on tasks
- Escalate issues as appropriate. Including apprising project leadership and the Director of Project Management of risks and issues that need their attention and/or may have a long-term impact.
- Ability to translate complex requests into actionable tasks
- Experience using G-Suite and Project Management tools
- Has a passion for technology and is continuously seeking new opportunities to improve processes and gain efficiencies
- Enjoys working with a diverse set of stakeholders to understand technology requirements
- Self-starter, quick learner, and a strong sense of integrity
- Ability to maintain poise, confidence, and professional disposition in high-pressure situations
- Unrivaled people skills
- Team player embracing the overall Adswerve vision and culture
Required Skills & Experience Qualifications
- One to two years of experience in an administrative or with projects
- Outstanding time management, organizational, written, and oral communication skills
- Nimble and analytical problem-solving skills
- Unafraid of asking questions
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Comfortable managing multiple competing priorities
- Bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Has at least 1-2 years' experience in a client-facing role at a digital agency or technology organization
- Experience coordinating projects
- Experience with project management platforms, such as Asana and Jira
This position pays a base salary of $24.00-$26.00 an hour. The position is also eligible for a quarterly bonus based on individual and company performance. Wage differential is based on seniority, merit, geographic location, education, training and experience.
As a leading Google Marketing and Cloud partner, Adswerve is a team of media and analytics veterans who believe smart marketing is built on data discovery. Formerly two separate entities, Adswerve acquired Analytics Pros in August of 2018 and is now able to provide unparalleled expertise across the entire Google Marketing and Cloud Platforms. With offices in Denver and Seattle, and remote team members across the country, Adswerve helps thousands of digital marketers, data analysts and agencies make stronger connections with their customers through successful data-driven strategies.
We have a vibrant, team-oriented company culture where employees are respected for their experience, contributions and collaboration. Adswerve is committed to creating and maintaining a workplace in which all employees have an opportunity to participate and contribute to the success of the business and are valued for their skills and unique perspectives. Our top-tier partnership with Google provides accelerated growth opportunities and a positive, rewarding environment for employees. We offer a fun workplace and promote a healthy work-life balance. Full-time employees are eligible for excellent benefits including:
- Quarterly bonus potential
- Medical, dental and vision paid at 100% for employees
- Paid time off including vacation, sick leave & company holidays
- Paid volunteer time
- Flexible working hours
- Summer Fridays
- "Work From Home Light" days between Christmas and New Year's Day
- 401(k) Plan with company match
- Employer Paid Parental Leave
- Health-care Spending Accounts
- Dependent-care Spending Accounts
- Employer Paid Basic Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance (Employee/Spouse/Child)
- Employer Paid Short & Long Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Monthly Remote Work Stipend (subject to change based on office re-opening)
Adswerve is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, gender identity, gender expression, results of genetic testing, service in the military, or on any other basis that would be in violation of any applicable federal, state, or local law. Adswerve will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Recruitment Agencies : We are not utilizing external 3rd party recruitment agencies for this search. Should those needs change, we will seek your assistance directly.