Our growing company is seeking to hire a Project Coordinator who will be in charge of assisting our clients, account managers and account executives in organizing our ongoing website projects. This job involves monitoring project plans, internal build schedules, call schedules, all client/internal communication and organizing project deadlines making sure all aspects are met in a timely manner.
To be successful as a Project Coordinator, you will need to be able to work on tight deadlines, be competent in using all Google applications, and have exceptional verbal, written, organization and presentation skills. This is a full time, on-site position in our Denver office.
Project Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, client calls and web content specialists.
- Organizing, attending and participating in client and account manager meetings.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings and client calls.
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Determining project changes along with schedule updates.
- Providing administrative support as needed.
- Undertaking project tasks as required.
- Developing project strategies.
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
- Effectively communicate website best practices to clients and help them understand ideas that may be foreign to them.
- Ensure client views/feedback are managed towards the best solution.
- Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
- Have a detailed understanding of the overall site building process and be able to explain to others with confidence.
Project Coordinator Requirements:
- Bachelor degree in business or related field of study. (Preferred)
- Three years experience in related field. (Preferred)
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Google applications including Google Docs, Google Sheets, and Google Slides.
- Knowledge of administrative procedures.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines calmly and confidently
Bonus if you have:
- Experience working with Wordpress
- Experience working with Airtable
- Experience with client facing
- 23 PTO Days
- Paid Holidays
- 100% Paid Medical & Dental Insurance
- Downtown Denver Location
- Social Hours & Events