Job Title: Project Coordinator
Function: Professional Services
Position Type: Full-time
Position Level: Entry-level/Mid-Level
Travel Requirements: none
Xactly Corporation was founded to solve an important challenge: how to help people everywhere connect and unleash their human potential through seamless, perfectly aligned Sales Performance Management. Xactly's comprehensive Sales Performance Management (SPM) suite leverages data from a sales performance AI platform to provide timely insights across the entire SPM value chain, from sales planning to execution, including compensation to optimization. Xactly takes Sales Performance Management from a dark art to a science, providing decision-makers with the data insights they need to tap the motivational power of their incentive compensation. With access to predictive analytics and benchmark data, enterprises can now optimize territories, design the right compensation and incentive plans and accelerate attainment and optimization of sales performance.
As Project Coordinator at Xactly Corporation, you'll closely work with the Project Managers and Engagement Managers to facilitate the end-to-end project delivery process, resource deployment, and coordination efforts with Xactly internal stakeholders, customers and partners, to ensure projects are completed on schedule and with quality. You will own the customer satisfaction survey process, project forecast, PMO toolkit and process compliance, PMO templates and newsletters, escalation management process and co-ordinate any internal project committee meetings to enable successful implementation for Xactly customers. You'll keep PMO team on track and drive process improvements and communicate with senior leadership and project stakeholders.
Xactly's Professional Services team is a mix of former consultants, compensation experts, and sales professionals. The team comes from a plethora of industries including SaaS, consulting, financial services and management consulting. They're a group of driven, highly motivated, self- starters who have the ability to adapt quickly and thrive in a fluid start-up culture. They are fast learners, turned compensation consultants with the business-savvy to execute complex projects in all client verticals while having some fun along the way!
THE SKILL SET
- 1+ years in a program management or internal project governance role with a track record of successful management of resources, internal stakeholders, working with cross-functional leadership team
- Pragmatic and results driven with superior collaboration, process rollout and reporting, problem-solving skills to resolve complex organizational challenges and escalations
- Consultancy mindset and customer service focused
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience preferred
WITHIN ONE MONTH, YOU'LL:
- Shadow expert teammates and receive an Xactly Xpert who will show you the ropes
- Learn from managers and leaders on the team
- Learn internal systems and team processes
- Start to get your hands on PMO toolkit and processes, get to know your team and coordinate with Project Managers and Engagement Managers
WITHIN THREE MONTHS, YOU'LL:
- Establish ownership of Xactly Professional Services Customer Survey and Newsletters
- Deep understanding of all Xactly Professional Services offerings and templates
- Lead your own smaller customer-facing projects requiring project coordination to completion
- Collaborate with Engagement Managers, the Project Leads/Experts, the Customer Success Team, the Support Team, PS Operations (billing, utilization, and resourcing) to assist Project Managers flawlessly execute client projects
- Foster and develop cross-functional relationships
WITHIN SIX MONTHS, YOU'LL:
- Mentor others on the team and possibly be an Xactly XPERT for a new hire
- Assist Xactly Professional Services leadership to implement and execute new process improvements, including updates to PMO toolkit such as project templates, project metrics reporting
- Ownership of the internal stakeholder management process for creating awareness and resolving project related matters, with cross-functional teams for client projects
WITHIN TWELVE MONTHS, YOU'LL:
- Be fully ramped up to include mentoring, expand the team as needed for supporting large and complex projects
- Act as a PMO expert and thought leader for Xactly Professional Services PMO team
- Be able to support the growth in PMO team for any number of Project Managers, project of any size, scope, and industry
- Take on additional leadership amongst the team
Is this role not an exact fit for you? Keep an eye on our Careers Page for other positions!
Benefits and Perks
- Flexible Time Off (FTO)
- Comprehensive Insurance Coverage (including pet insurance!)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- XactlyFit Gym/Fitness Program Reimbursement
- Kitchen Stocked Daily with Tasty Snacks, Fruit, and Drinks
- Access to Corporate Discounts
- Parking & Commuter Benefits
- Up to (3) Days Paid Leave to Participate in Community & Volunteer Opportunities
- End of Month Surprises, Contests, BBQs, Parties & Reward Vacations
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan & Employer Match
THE XACTLY STORY:
Xactly is a leading provider of enterprise-class, cloud-based, incentive compensation solutions for employee and sales performance management. We address a critical business need: to incentivize employees and align their behaviors with company goals. Our solutions allow organizations to make better strategic decisions, optimize behaviors, increase sales and employee performance, improve margins, increase operational efficiencies, mitigate risk, design better incentive compensation plans, and reduce error rates in incentive compensation calculations.
We were the first 100% cloud-based, multi-tenant provider focusing solely on the incentive compensation and employee and sales performance management market, and we achieved our leadership position through domain expertise and innovative technology. We deliver our solutions through a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) business model.
Xactly is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Xactly provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We do not accept resumes from agencies, headhunters, or other suppliers who have not signed a formal agreement with us.