Project Coordinator, Automate
Greater Denver Area
GoSpotCheck is a team of 130+ of the best and brightest minds in Denver who all share a common goal: to reimagine how the mobile workforce works.
200+ enterprise brands in 70 countries across 6 continents power their mobile workforces with GoSpotCheck. Our software helps teams perfect merchandising, increase sales, reduce labor and expenses, ensure safety and quality, and improve profitability from the field. We do this with dynamic surveys, digital photo capture, machine learning, artificial intelligence, advanced analytics, IoT and data integrations, Bluetooth thermometer integrations, and automated issue resolution with flexible workflows. We power cloud-based mobile and desktop solutions and provide fast implementations to deliver quick time to value. We currently serve the retail, fast moving consumer goods/consumer goods, restaurant, beer-wine-spirits, facilities, commercial real estate, and healthcare industries and equip their operations and sales teams with elegant, easy-to-use tools to do their jobs efficiently in the field.
Our customers have completed an incredible 500,000,000 business-building missions using our tools, and include market leaders like PepsiCo, Beam Suntory, Panera Bread, Danone, Under Armour and more.
What You'll Do
- You’ll be the hub for collaboration on one of the most important R&D initiatives at GoSpotCheck. You’ll produce documentation, manage effective meetings, track project initiatives and communicate updates to all stakeholders. You’ll be integral in ensuring that your team has the right tools and processes in place to do their best work.
What We'll Achieve
- We’ll be totally confident that team and cross-team projects are organized, communicated well, and delivered on time.
- The team will always know where they need to be and prepared for whatever meeting lies ahead of them thanks to your impeccable calendar management and proactive communication skills.
- You’ll keep the team on-track in meetings, capture next steps & action items, and follow up with stakeholders afterward.
- The team will know that even though there are lots of balls in the air, none of them will be dropped.
- When the team isn’t available, they’ll rest assured that you’re the conduit to get important communications followed up on - knowing when to communicate on their behalf, and when to table it until further clarification.
- Our Leadership Team will have full confidence in your ability to move projects forward thanks to your intimate knowledge of the company objectives you’ve picked up along the way.
- Agendas, meeting minutes, memos and presentations will always be on-point, thanks to your clear writing style!
Who You Are
- You have worked, and thrived, in a fast-paced environment.
- You have always been an organizer and planner and can point to examples of documents or workflows you’ve used to be effective in the past.
- Your energy, positivity, and approachability make you a natural hub for collaboration.
- Your attention to detail is second to none!
- You’re comfortable analyzing data and presenting summarized recommendations to executives.
- You’re a fast learner and flexible at adapting to new productivity tools.
- You’re action-oriented and have a knack for moving projects forward - you always know which teams to turn to and are able to orchestrate cross-team efforts beautifully.
- You understand that in small business there is no job too small and can point to times when you’ve been quick to get your hands dirty!
- You’re extremely organized and leverage technology to improve communication, collaboration, and accountability.
- You’re excited about the idea of being a utility player and having the opportunity to help your team deliver amazing results in a very dynamic environment.
- You have completed a bachelor’s degree.
- You appreciate and align with our company values.
We are innovators: We believe in the power of human ingenuity and create technology to unleash it. We’re here to free mobile workers from the mundane and open up new worlds of possibility and prosperity, powered by the people.
We are leaders: We believe we’re only as successful as our customers. We’re here to help them reach their goals. We provide exceptional customer service, strategic recommendations, and personalized account management to ensure they’re successful.
We are problem-solvers: We believe business has a fundamental imperative to help solve the complex challenges facing our planet today. We built a company centered on helping them succeed so they can do just that.
GoSpotCheck offers competitive salaries and full benefits for full-time employees. We want to work with empathetic, smart, customer-obsessed, growth-minded, passionately curious professionals and “doers” who share our common values. We’re passionate about creating intuitive, beautiful, effective tools to power the mobile workforce around the world. We are honored to be BuiltIn Colorado's - #1 Midsize Company to Work For in Colorado 2019, category winner of the 2016 Denver Business Journal’s - Best Places to Work, 2017 Denver Post’s - Top Workplaces, and one of Outside Magazine’s 50 Best Places to Work in 2018. We take pride in doing great work, and truly love coming in to the office every day.
GoSpotCheck is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
Read Full Job Description