Programmatic Implementation Specialist at Adswerve, Inc.
This position can be located in our Seattle, Denver, Chicago or New York office, though in-office work in not required until further notice due to Covid-19. This position can also be done remotely in the United States if you are not located in a city where we have an office.
Adswerve’s Implementation Specialist is primarily responsible for consulting clients during the launch and onboarding phases for Display & Video 360. As a technical expert of this platform, this role is critical in helping agencies and Marketers activate various forms of implementations, whether that be singular product additions, in-housing or end-to-end implementations within the Google Marketing Platform. As the Implementation Specialist best understands the nuances of the media platforms and the various third-party tools and integrations in the industry, he/she will advise clients of best practices and next steps for a platform implementation that not only meets their immediate campaign goals but encourages further platform adoption and data governance.
- Maintains a caliber of both strategic and technical expertise by way of consulting and platform training
- Has a good understanding of programmatic buying and can relate to the challenges Marketers face when learning a new DSP to activate their advertising campaigns
- Does not manage or optimize campaigns directly in the DSP, their goal is to support the trader/buyer by helping them learn Display & Video 360
- May not have direct experience with Display & Video 360 but has familiarity with related bidding technologies, plus eager and ready to learn
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serve as the “technical guru” and consultant for new business.
- Consult clients regarding platform implementations:
- Contact Client to initiate platform launch
- Setup account configuration and platform access
- Communicate launch outline and services that will be provided
- Provide strategic and technical support during the onboarding phase
- Flag areas for upselling and/or custom launch services to expedite activation
- Serve as the main point of contact for a Client in a platform launch.
- Monitor and verify initial campaign activity and proactively work with the Client or AE/Sales if the launch is not progressing.
- Document launch notes as necessary in Salesforce or other systems as instructed.
- Foster strong relationships with clients by acting as a trusted partner.
- Create documentation to streamline processes, and contribute ideas on how to automate platform implementation phases.
- Be a mentor to other team members as needed or a resource to assist with answering product related questions.
- Communicate ideas on ways to provide better service or improve workflows.
- Participate in group team initiatives and projects as required.
- Host platform training sessions and deliver post-training documentation.
- 1 - 2 years experience working in DSP’s (i.e. Display & Video 360, TradeDesk, Basis or other programmatic buying solutions)
- Superior organizational skills with a strong proactive approach.
- Comfortable with communicating with clients via email/phone and in person.
- Able to be versatile when responding to Client questions.
- Exudes impeccable client-facing skills and professionalism.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
- Strong familiarity with online media buying and selling processes.
- Must have a strong working knowledge of ad serving technologies.
- A motivated self-starter with a positive attitude and enthusiasm for our mission
- 3+ years in digital advertising.
- 3+ years experience working in a client-facing or project management role.
- Bachelor’s degree in preferably Business or Technology
- Knowledge of the digital marketing landscape including players and products.
- Experience working in Google’s Campaign Manager