Program Specialist - Education at Alteryx
As a leader in data analytics, organizations of all sizes all over the world rely on the Alteryx Analytic Process Automation Platform to deliver high-impact business outcomes and rapidly upskill their modern workforce. At SparkED, the education program by Alteryx, our mission is to empower learners of all skill levels - across all disciplines - to develop the skills needed to question, understand, and solve with data.
We are looking for a talented individual with program management and administration operations experience in the education or nonprofit ecosystem to help build and scale SparkED initiatives. In this role, you will assist in the coordination, planning, implementation, execution, and measurement of existing SparkED programs as well as collaborate cross-functionally to help define requirements, set goals, document key takeaways, and drive key deliverables as we grow and evolve. This position reports to the Senior Program Manager and will work with the entire SparkED team to create and maintain program processes and documentation.
Location: Broomfield, CO is preferred, open to remote areas
- Participate in program coordination and facilitation activities to ensure successful programs
- Know the scope of each engagement; develop and maintain a timeline for deliverables
- Manage execution and hold the others accountable for timely deliverables
- Communicate timely and build relationships with all team members
- Work with the business to gather requirements and translate them to the technical teams
- Facilitate meetings, document key takeaways, and distribute notes to all invitees
- Collaborate with marketing to coordinate program plans related to program impact stories
- Assist with analyzing, evaluating, and communicating effectiveness of key initiatives
- Report on program performance to management and stakeholders
- Coordinate and implement scalable system for touch points
- Liaise with the teams to coordinate and facilitate events related to various programs
- Exceptional leadership, time management, facilitation, and organizational skills
- 3+ years of experience in program/project management, program administration, or program support.
- Extremely detail-oriented and agile
- Work well within a team environment and collaborate with all levels of staff
- Demonstrated ability to see the bigger picture and think creatively to execute on the vision
- Proven understanding of how different program elements interlink and overlap
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of tasks and manage through completion
- Proven ability to work positively with a range of individuals from different disciplines
- Thorough understanding of project/program management techniques and methods
- Excellent knowledge of performance evaluation and metrics
Find yourself checking a lot of these boxes but doubting whether you should apply? At Alteryx, we support a growth mindset for our associates through all stages of their careers. If you meet some of the requirements and you share our values, we encourage you to apply. As part of our ongoing commitment to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace, we're invested in building teams with a wide variety of backgrounds, identities, and experiences.
Benefits & Perks:
Alteryx has amazing benefits for all Associates which can be viewed here.