Program Security Administrator
Please review the job details below.
This position will support the DigitalGlobe Industrial Security Office in support of US Government contracts.
The Program Security Administrator’s primary function is to support the DigitalGlobe Industrial Security Office. This position will provide day-to-day Industrial Security support for Collateral and Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) activities. Candidate must be motivated to learn all aspects of the Security discipline and have an eager, proactive personality.
- Assist Program Security Representatives with daily implementation and execution of the National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM) and related Government policies and procedures
- Maintain various daily logs for a variety of administrative functions associated with document control
- Maintain accountability of associated program materials
- Process magnetic media for accountability
- Send, receive and process inbound and outbound classified mail and receipt records and files
- Process incoming and outgoing classified visit requests
- Assist with destruction of classified materials
- Provide support for Security Education and Awareness programs
- Conduct entry and exit inspections
- Assist with program security inspections
- Support the physical security program/infrastructure
- High School Diploma or GED
- SECRET Clearance and willingness to take a counterintelligence polygraph
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
- Must be very organized and detailed oriented
- Bachelor’s Degree
- TOP SECRET Clearance
- Strong knowledge of NISPOM, IC directives, and related security policy and procedures
- 2+ years of Industrial Security related experience
- Experience using Joint Personnel Adjudication System (JPAS)
DigitalGlobe and Radiant solutions offer a generous compensation package including a competitive salary; choice of medical plan; dental, life, and disability insurance; a 401(K) plan with competitive company match; paid holidays and paid time off.