NextHealth Technologies is a high growth, venture-backed company located in downtown Denver, Colorado. Our advanced analytics platform enables healthcare companies to make data-driven decisions that save money and optimize outcomes. We’re a tight-knit team of doers that thrive in a fast-paced and agile environment. We nerd-out on our AI and machine learning technology platform and our approach to big data analytics.
Our team members enjoy:
- Competitive salary plus annual bonus potential
- Stock options
- Unlimited PTO
- Medical benefits starting at $0 + HSA gift up to $350 every month
- Internet, commuter, and/or phone stipends
- Free onsite gym
The Program Optimization Consultant, or as we call it internally, the E^3 Consultant (Engagement Experience Expertise) at NextHealth Technologies (NHT) is responsible for direct client value mapping work, vendor interaction/coordination, alignment with client success teams and bringing the consultative voice to client engagements ensuring the value and expected satisfaction is realized.
The responsibilities include proactive planning, creating value maps, coordinating steps for clients, participating in use case creation and meeting timelines and targets as identified in plans and goals.
- Manage multiple client efforts with varying timelines simultaneously.
- Prepare value maps for clients and associated timelines and recommendations.
- Schedule, prepare, and coordinate cross teams and host program optimization client sessions and align them to client specific touch plan with Strategic Accounts.
- Partner with other departments and vendor resources to ensure data requirements are up-to-date and documentation is considered in planning.
- Partner with Client Success on the account to develop and manage a comprehensive deployment plan.
- Coordinate with Strategic Accounts to ensure alignment with the Economic Buyer at all key decision points.
- Gather and manage the transition to optimization effectively per protocol.
- Support departmental initiatives in support of organizational growth and expansion.
- Attend in person client meetings including but not limited to Pre-Engagement, Kick Off, Workshops, Program Optimization meetings, during implementation and ongoing meetings.
- Assume primary ownership of client as appropriate from implementation to optimization in support of departmental needs, load or client specific agreements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Sciences, Business, Management, Health Administration, or equivalent.
- A project management ninja with minimum three (3) years of experience running projects independently, with stellar attention for details and organization.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Experience developing strong partnerships with third parties (e.g. clients, vendors).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Creative, resourceful, analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
- Super upbeat, motivating and consultative in approach and tone to conversation
- Experience in healthcare quality or process improvement and familiarity with 6 Sigma or LEAN Methodology processes and knowledge of healthcare operations
- Experience in the healthcare or insurance industry and understanding of its unique data sets (e.g. claims, member, eligibility)
- PMP or Scrum Master Certification
- Professional experience with JIRA, CA Agile Central, TFS, and Agile or Kanban development process tools
- This role is a full-time, exempt position
- Starting salary range is $60,000-$75,000
- This role will be eligible to participate in the following:
- full employee benefits package
- employee equity plan
- variable performance-based bonus incentives with annual potential up to 10%