Program Manager at DHI Group, Inc.
Who are we?
We’re Dice, eFinancialCareers and ClearanceJobs, services of DHI Group, Inc. — where we're connecting futures now. We help connect professionals with the careers they want and companies with the talent they need, and we achieve this by providing online access to relevant and meaningful jobs, candidates, and insights within each of the communities we serve.
Why work with us?
We provide opportunities for you to contribute to our success, within a collaborative team where your opinion matters!
We challenge you to do exciting work while helping you grow your career!
We offer competitive pay, benefits and programs for you and your family to live healthy and secure!
We host social events for you to connect with others across our company and markets!
We serve the communities where we're located, and the causes important to you!
What is this opportunity?
This role is responsible for organizing and managing key projects and programs at DHI Group that align to the company’s strategic initiatives. You will collaborate with product, technology and business stakeholders within the organization by establishing plans that take key initiatives from strategy through execution. You will facilitate program and project meetings as a contributor to a collaborative and agile environment.
• Contributing to overall product delivery methodology, go to market plans and project delivery framework
• Managing project artifacts on assigned programs and projects
• Identifying key milestones and managing dependencies on projects and coordinating cross-project activities
• Coach product managers and technical managers on project delivery methodology, incl. tool usage and support in overall adoption
• Perform risk management and mitigation on projects
• Stakeholder engagement and communication to ensure expectations are set and key project/product information is readily available
• Supporting users with the PPM tool rollout, adoption and general questions
What are we requiring for this role?
Required Knowledge, Skills and Attributes
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong mix of business and technical skills
• Working knowledge of Agile software development processes
• Formal risk management processes
• PMI Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or equivalent required
• Working experience with project management software
Required Education and/or Experience
• Experienced working in a multi-site, international organization
• Minimum bachelor’s degree in technical, business, or related field
• Minimum 5 years of experience managing programs cross organizationally