Program Manager, Strategic Customer
Zayo Group Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ZAYO) provides communications infrastructure solutions, including fiber and bandwidth connectivity, colocation and cloud infrastructure to the world’s leading businesses. Customers include wireless and wireline carriers, media and content companies, cloud providers, finance and professional services and other large enterprises. Zayo provides customers with flexible solutions and self-service through Tranzact, an innovative online platform for managing and purchasing bandwidth.
The Program Manager, Strategic Customer will be responsible for the national complex program management for our strategic customer accounts. This position will be an overlay of the existing service delivery, service management and client services team and will provide post sale national level supports across all products and functions.
- Create, maintain, and develop weekly customer status reports and/or dashboards around service delivery and service management functions.
- Develop metrics and perform quarterly business reviews with each of their assigned accounts.
- Develop contract summaries and communicate across each product group to drive contract and SLA adherence.
- Hold service delivery project kickoff and status calls ensuring consistent customer communication across all products/regions.
- Create cross product/regional level large project plans and provide regular national level updates to customers and Zayo management.
- Provide escalation support to customers and help identify and resolve project timeline risks.
- Develop and implement “get well” plans for customer issues across service delivery and service management.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 5 years in Telecommunications with extensive customer service skills with large project management experience a plus.
- Strong work ethic with the ability to interface with the executive team and customers on a daily basis.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills required.
- Strong desktop application skills required:
- MS Office – especially Excel: Vlookup, Pivot and VBA
- Google Suite – Sheets, Docs, Mail, etc.
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
- Fitness membership discounts
- Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave
Zayo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Zayo does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.