Program Manager/ Sr. Program Manager at Vertafore
We are currently seeking a customer-centric, energetic, and highly-motivated individual to join our Professional Services group. The Program Manager is responsible for leading a team to cultivate and maintain strong relationships within assigned customer accounts to create high levels of customer satisfaction. The Program Manager works closely with Customer Success and Professional Services to ensure customers are pleased with Vertafore.
Core Requirements and Responsibilities:
Essential job functions included but are not limited to the following:
· Work with Vertafore's largest clients throughout large-scale, complex software implementations
· Initiate programs by leading alignment on program scope, release planning, aligning one or more teams on vision, business goals, creating program structure, and securing cross-functional support.
· Develop strong partnerships with functional leaders to drive focus on business objectives. Be a trusted partner for executive management to ensure program success.
· Provide visibility to program status (key decisions, dependencies, issues, risks, metrics, etc.) on an ongoing basis through push status reporting
· Manage "program/feature" dependencies across multiple teams, scrum teams, functions, divisions, and stakeholders.
· Anticipate and aggressively remove obstacles that slow down or prevent project teams from delivering on project goals.
· Create a collaborative environment that fosters creativity, innovation, and learning.
· Be a thought leader within the organization, someone who can help advance our Product & Technology strategy globally and challenge others in the organization to change.
· 5+ years' experience working for consulting and/or SaaS company
· 5+ years working on complex software implementations
· 7+ years' experience working with senior and executive level customer contacts to drive success efforts
· Possess strong phone, written and verbal communication skills with excellent presentation skills
· Confident, high energy, self-motivated and a true team player
· Demonstrated ability and desire to work and excel in fast-paced environment and in high pressure situations
· Excellent multitasking and project management skills
· Understanding of Internet and web applications with a desire learn new technologies
· Ability to understand and articulate technical concepts and derive solutions
· Well-organized, with a high attention to detail and ability to prioritize
· Proficiency with MS Office
· Salesforce experience preferred
· Gainsight experience a plus
· Insurance industry experience is a plus
Additional Requirements and Details:
· Occasional lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds.
· Frequent repetitive hand and arm movements required to operate a computer.
· Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision (working on a computer, etc.).
· Frequent sitting and/or standing.