Program Manager (CRM), Student Experience Tools (SET) at Guild Education
The Program Manager (CRM), Student Experience Tools (SET) is a newly created role, reporting to Dylan Morris, focused on developing a coaching tools strategy that allows for rapid growth while also building new products that allow our coaches to deliver an improved student experience. Your goal will be to drive positive coaching outcomes consistent with our mission to unlock opportunity for the 88 million American workers in need of upskilling and reskilling, with a double-bottom line business model that does well by doing good.
As the Program Manager (CRM) of SET, you will:
- Inform the SET team on development of an overarching tools strategy as it relates to a customer relationship management (CRM) tool
- Partner with the Measures, Operations Strategy, and Tooling (MOST) team, Student Experience (SE), and Tuition Reimbursement (TR) to document CRM capabilities, limitations, and needs to form a prioritized roadmap of tools solutions
- Partner with the Guild Salesforce team, Business Systems, and Product to deliver tools solutions, as well as identifying the need for new vendors, as applicable
- Identify when needs, vision, and/or proposed solutions are in conflict between teams or with the broader goals of the CRM tools strategy and find methods to resolve
- Support CRM readiness through collection of requirements, identification and highlighting of risks, and recommending mitigation strategies across SE as needed for changes and/or launches
- Multi-task and practice excellent time management while managing up to 10 projects concurrently
- Manage CRM projects from discovery to completion
- Monitor and manage the scope, schedule, and timeline of projects ranging in size and duration
- Provide technical expertise and/or input on high-level solutions
- Assist in QA/reviewing deliverables prepared by the team before sharing with the end-users
- Create or compile and maintain documentation through a business-centric lens (i.e., highly detailed but intended audience is a lay person within the business) including:
- CRM overviews (e.g., integrations, data flows, triggers, etc)
- CRM roadmaps
- Play a supporting role in sprint planning/prioritization of Salesforce team's work
In this role you will collaborate closely with: Shannon Corocran, Dave Wiseman, Sean McKeever, John Romer, Mark Seifert, Jamie Douglas, as well as other various Guild teams.
You are a strong fit for this role if you have:
- 3+ years of experience in a project, program, or technical product manager role - experience working directly with Salesforce or operations teams a plus
- PMP certification or equivalent experience
- Ability to read and synthesize technical documentation for internal tools
- Exceptional problem solving, analytical, process implementation, project management, and logical reasoning skills
- Experience working with Salesforce, Zendesk, or other established CRM tools within an operation at scale - helping a team evolve to operation at scale a plus
- Salesforce Administrator or Consultant certifications or equivalent experience
- Experience working in an agile environment within a highly matrixed organization
- Self-starter with a high degree of motivation to learn and go above and beyond
- Ability to execute quickly with high attention to detail in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Comfort presenting to and interacting with internal senior leaders with the ability to win over strong personalities and reconcile competing points of view through data-driven storytelling
- Experience working for both startups and established organizations a plus
- Strong communication, interpersonal, presentation, and analytical skills
- A drive to work hard and plan for how you can refresh/recharge while working in a startup
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
Guild just became the latest female-led company to hit a $1billion valuation and the only B-corp with those qualifications. Our latest $157 million financing round was led by Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners chairman and former CEO of AMEX, and joined by Emerson Collective, LeadEdge Capital, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.