Who are we?
We’re Dice, eFinancialCareers and ClearanceJobs, services of DHI Group, Inc. — where we're connecting futures now. We help connect professionals with the careers they want and companies with the talent they need, and we achieve this by providing online access to relevant and meaningful jobs, candidates, and insights within each of the communities we serve.
Why work with us?
We provide opportunities for you to contribute to our success, within a collaborative team where your opinion matters!
We challenge you to do exciting work while helping you grow your career!
We offer competitive pay, benefits and programs for you and your family to live healthy and secure!
We host social events for you to connect with others across our company and markets!
We serve the communities where we're located, and the causes important to you!
What is this opportunity?
This role is responsible for defining, implementing, and managing best practices for program and project management of key initiatives across DHI. Ensure that program and projects are tied to strategic goals & objectives, have measurable results, and are tracked via plans based on a mixture of traditional and agile methodologies. Collaborate with leaders and project managers within the organization on the implementation and ongoing improvement and adoption of methodology. Facilitate communication across departments and functional groups, as well support C-level and board-level communication.
In addition to managing the overall portfolio and methodology, also some management of individual strategic and cross-functional programs and projects.
• Manage overall product delivery methodology and project portfolio
• Manage key programs at the corporate level and across functional departments
• Identify key milestones and manage dependencies between projects
• Assist in identifying and documenting business objectives, quantifying business value/ROI, and estimating high-level cost of programs
• Assist in extracting, interpreting, and documenting business requirements and turning them into actionable programs and projects
• Support product managers and technical managers on project delivery methodology, incl. tool usage
• Perform risk management and mitigation at the enterprise/corporate level as it pertains to strategic programs and projects
• Define and implement best practices, processes, and tools
· Project portfolio management
· Project management
· Collaboration, communication, and general product/project documentation
What are we requiring for this role?
Required Knowledge, Skills and Attributes
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Able to balance the need for formal process/documentation with low administrative overhead
• Strong mix of business and technical skills
• Working knowledge of Agile software development processes
• Formal risk management processes
• PMI Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or equivalent required
• Working experience with project management software
Required Education and/or Experience
• Experienced working in a multi-site, international organization
• Minimum bachelor’s degree in technical, business, or related field
• Minimum 5 years of experience managing programs cross organizationally
What do we prefer for this role?
How do you apply?
Click here to provide your resume or curriculum vitae and answer a few questions—which will only take you a few minutes!