Druva delivers data protection and management for the cloud era. Druva Cloud Platform is built on AWS and offered as-a-Service, delivering globally accessible, infinitely scalable and completely autonomous enterprise data resiliency. Customers drive down costs by up to 50 percent by freeing themselves from the burden of unnecessary hardware, capacity planning, and software management. Druva’s patented cloud architecture transforms backup data into an asset, making it more open and accessible so customers can streamline governance, improve cyber resiliency, and gain critical insights to uncover opportunities and expedite decision making.
Druva has raised over $350m in venture capital, is trusted by over 4,000 global organizations and protects over 200 PB of data.
- Discover, Design, Deploy and Optimize Druva Solutions to meet customer requirements
- Ownership of entire project delivery
- Consult customers and internal teams on best practices and meet expectations
- Plan, organize, and manage all phases of a project to ensure successful implementation. This includes developing technical solutions and managing project plans, project schedules, success criteria, and milestones
- Communicate status to key stakeholders on project status to drive the outcome
- Work towards customer delight
- Mentor team and peers basis requirements
- Be a liaison between Professional Services, Customer, and, internal partners during the course of customer engagement
- Manage customer relationship and run Quarterly Business Review
Desired Skills and Experience
- 10+ years in technical customer-facing roles with at least 5+ years as a Consultant
- Has been in the Lead role in helping out the team and driving customer implementation across all customers
- Expert-level knowledge of Operating Systems including MS Windows, Linux, and MAC.
- Experience with Active Directory, SSO Tools, SCCM/Casper Deployment tools, Virtual environments (VMWare, HyperV), Storage Technologies (SAN/NAS)
- Knowledge of Networking concepts (TCP/IP, DNS, Bandwidth Management, Firewalls), Cloud Technologies using AWS/Azure.
- Experience with Cloud Applications (M365, Google Workspace, Salesforce)
- Fast Learner in a dynamic environment with changing priorities
- Results-oriented with the ability to prioritize activities, plan, and, organized to meet commitments
- Excellent presentation, communication (verbal & written), and relationship-building skills, across all levels of management including negotiations and risk abatement
- Experience with a SaaS company or demonstrable deep knowledge of SaaS practices
- Travel up to 25%
- Strong knowledge of enterprise server backup technology including DR
- Knowledge and practical experience with VMware, Nutanix Hyper-V administration.
- Backup & Restore of File, MSSQL, Oracle Servers.
- Exposure to AWS services - mainly EC2, S3, IAM & VPC.
- Understanding of project management methodologies and processes
- Exposure to Storage protocols SAS, Fibre Channel, SCSI, iSCSI
- Understanding of Network Technologies and protocols – TCP/IP, VLAN, DNS, switches, firewalls, routers
- Knowledge of scripting tools (Python, PowerShell, GoLang) and API implementations.
- Knowledge of SaaS applications - M365, GoogleWorkspace, Salesforce etc.