Product Manager at Visible
Visible & You
At Visible, we’re building a new, entirely digital way to deliver mobile phone service to fit the needs of people who live their lives on their phones. With one simple price, we offer unlimited data, messages, and minutes, on America’s best 4G LTE network. Based in Denver, CO, we’re a team of passionate people imagining and building the future of mobile phone service, while creating a new culture and ways of doing business from ground up. No single day will feel the same, and change is the only constant. If you love all of that, plus the challenge of delivering the best experience to our customers in the simplest ways (and knowing that simple requires a lot of work behind-the-scenes), check us out at https://visible.com. We are Visible.
A day in the life of a Product Manager at Visible starts with assessing value opportunities for your product area. On the days where those value opportunities are clearly defined you are collaborating with UX and engineering to ensure that the core value proposition you are seeking is reflected in the product output. On the days where UX and engineering are well aligned on the problems to be solved, you are meeting with internal stakeholders to get a thorough understanding of how changes to your product impact their operations, collecting data, and get ideas for making your product better.
As a Product Manager at Visible, you bring a multi-disciplinary background that blends technical and business acumen. Your are passionate about delivering a delightful and valuable experience to consumers who live their lives on their mobile phones. This is a full-time position based at the Visible headquarters in Denver, CO, where you will collaborate with team members across functions as well up and down the organization.
Your Role at Visible
- Work with strategy team to understand broad stroke opportunities and identify usable, valuable and feasible product opportunities
- Develop a roadmap that spans across all designated, components, systems, teams and value streams.
- Establish and maintain metrics for product performance that align to business goals
- Prioritize product features and opportunities within your product area
- Confirm design and technology approach meets user needs and addresses value opportunity
- Collect feedback from marketing, care and other operational functions to improve your product
- Understanding Visible’s values, roll up your sleeves to do what is needed to keep development moving
What You Bring to Visible (a.k.a. qualifications)
- 5-7 years of consumer technology product management experience
- Deep understanding how mobile apps, websites and emerging technologies are used for a means to buy products and experience services
- A balance technical and business acumen to evaluate product priorities
- Ability to interpret API documentation and collaborate on design and engineering
- Experience assessing landscape of solution alternatives to determine scalability, security, performance, alignment to brand, alignment to strategy, alignment to target market
- Collaborative with teammates to negotiate direction on design and technology
- Ability to develop proofs of concept using prototyping and design tools to articulate, quantify and validate opportunities
- Ability to communicate to executive stakeholders and communicate ideas and concepts in layman's terms
More about Visible
We are proud to work at a place free from discrimination. We believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will create a better environment for our team and a better product for our members. Come join us at Visible and be part of changing the way mobile phone service works for everyone.