Product Manager- SEO/ SEM
Are you passionate about user acquisition, channel optimization, and driving business growth? HomeAdvisor is seeking a Product Manager to join our team in Denver for our SEO/SEM agile product team. In this role, you will be crafting features that drive traffic to our site via both Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM). You will be the full owner of prioritizing, planning, and implementing both SEO and SEM roadmaps into our products, and working closely with the SEO, SEM, and technical teams to ensure long term success.
At HomeAdvisor we create the digital tools and services that empower millions of service professionals to connect with hundreds of millions of homeowners. We are a dual sided marketplace that nurtures growth of the independent small business and delivers a seamless experience in home improvement. As #1 in the Homeservices category, our tremendous scale is the launchpad to boundless inventions in technology and product!
What you’ll do:
- Drive the product vision – if you don’t own it and believe it, who will?
- Build a suite of SEM tools to better manage marketing efforts
- Act quickly on trends and opportunities by staying up-to-date on the latest SEO and SEM best practices, strategies, technologies, and industry changes in an extremely dynamic and competitive industry
- Drive constant flow of A/B tests to incrementally improve SEO and SEM conversion
- Dig into the data until the facts are clear. Report your findings and turn them into actionable items for the business.
- Author product specifications for proposed features and functionality, as well as detailed product requirements/user stories.
- Exhibit good judgment in balancing considerations for size of opportunity, scope of development and support costs, risks, and end-user experience.
What you’ll need:
- At least 3 years of relevant experience: consumer or B2B web product development, business analysis, and requirement writing
- Experience in SEO/SEM technology and/or campaigns, especially focused on Google, Bing, and Yahoo
- Understanding and experience in user acquisition fundamentals, including SEM and SEO drivers
- Past ownership of landing page optimization, marketing automation, and site search features
- Experience with A/B testing, usability testing, and other user engagement testing and analysis
- Background in building and enhancing SEM tools for marketing teams to more efficiently manage their campaigns
- A bias toward action: preferring to work in a fast-paced, Agile environment
- Experience in an Agile/Scrum environment with a track record of working well with designers, developers, testers, marketing, and executives
- A track record of taking ownership over projects and helping them succeed: you make solid judgments, have strong leadership qualities, have good intuition, and reach decisions quickly
- A savvy balance of Independence and collaboration: You don't need to wait to ask for direction but know when slowing down to create buy-in is critical.
- A sharp analytical mind: All your decisions are data-driven and supported by the data and research you’ve collected. You’re comfortable with basic quantitative and qualitative data analysis and reporting on results.
We are shaping what it means to be Rocky Mountain Tech. We are known for our casual atmosphere that is flexible and focused on productivity. With a generous “take what you need” vacation policy, thoughtful approach to career development, and the ability for individuals to make a tangible impact, we are a true meritocracy and fundamentally believe our people are our greatest asset.
HomeAdvisor is the self-contained operating business of ANGI Homeservices (NASDAQ: ANGI), a federation of spirited technology companies that build for a better economy. We love the software that we invent, the millions of service professionals whom we empower and the hundreds of millions of homeowners whose lives we beautify. As a purposeful technology company, we foster a culture of collaboration, and nurture growth through innovation. We are proud to be recognized as a Top Workplace in Denver for 6 years and counting!
If you’ve made it this far along our post, this probably sounds a lot like you and where you want to thrive! We would be delighted to have the opportunity to start the conversation!
Have some general questions about working with us? Chat online with our recruiting team – visit http://www.abouthomeadvisor.com/talk-to-us to register for our next chat.