Product Manager - Card Solutions at BillGO
A problem solver that likes being part of a team working closely to change the world of bill pay. You don’t want to be another cog in the wheel and are looking for the next big thing. Collaborating with team members and solving technical problems is your jam, and you’re a goal-getter that seeks to understand problems. You keep it casual and love a good whiteboard. Work is best when you can make meaningful contributions to a rapidly-growing company.
BillGO is innovating past what exists today and has developed a payments engine that offers real-time payments, security and engagement to our customers. We’re nerds about payments and know our offering is like nothing else available in the marketplace today. We’ve signed contracts with several of the power-players in the payments industry and are experiencing exponential growth. Now, we’re expanding the team to support our ambitions of further disrupting the payments space.
Oh – and we <3 Slack, chocolate and going on adventures together. Sound like the type of company you’d swipe right on?
What’s in it for you? A competitive salary, ownership shares, fun and a fix for your sweet tooth:
- Pay and Benefits: We offer competitive pay and benefits, including PTO, holiday pay and free parking
- Tools: We provide the tools you need to do your best work
- Owner’s Club: You’ll be granted ownership shares (stock options) so you have real skin in the game
- Snacks and Drinks: We have a diverse selection of goodies – if we don’t have something you’d like, we’ll get it for you
- Growth and Learning: We are a team with a hunger for knowledge. Good thing we offer plenty of snacks, plus ongoing training and development opportunities to help satisfy that hunger
- Fun Environment: We’re a close-knit group that likes to make work fun – we have an open office and even nerf gun battles every now and then
This position can be located in Fort Collins, CO or be Remote.
Be part of a team that’s changing the status quo. Check out the deets:
BillGO is looking for a highly self-motivated individual with a passion for Product Management who can work in a fast growth environment. The Product Manager – Card Services will own the go to market execution on card solutions strategies and goals. This role will work closely with current and prospective customers by proactively soliciting feedback and understanding their wants and needs. Key factors for this position are not only being a self-starter, but also being a resourceful problem solver, continuous learner, and great collaborator with a can-do attitude. The ideal candidate will have experience working in a fast-paced environment and the desire to not only lead, but to also roll up one (or both sleeves) and get tangled in the weeds at times.
- Owns the go to market execution on card solutions strategies and goals.
- Proactively solicit customer feedback and understand current customer wants and needs; collaborate and lead customers on how the product can best be implemented into their existing or new environment.
- Lead the product life cycle from strategy to execution and through product maturity, working collaboratively with company leadership and stakeholders, and ensuring all products and product changes are tied into the company’s overall plan.
- Create and socialize key metrics and reporting to track success; pivot as needed to achieve success.
- 5 + years’ experience as a product manager
- Heavy payments industry experience
- Willingness to travel 25-30% or more (pending pandemic status)
- Self-starter with a sense of ownership
Preferred, but not required:
- Experience in launching and managing card products
- Digital consumer product experience
- Tokenization experience
- Digital banking, card processing, or large ecommerce merchant background
- Experience with scaling a hypergrowth company
- Bachelor’s Degree
BillGO is an Equal Opportunity Employer.