Based in Boulder, Colorado, Mondo Robot is a multidisciplinary team of digital artisans that bring together passion, collaboration, and creativity to create high-concept digital solutions that are innovative, engaging, and results-driven. We rock websites, games, strategy, bikes, motion, tequila, video, code, logos, tacos, mobile, music, new identities, IPA’s and sweet Colorado pow. Not to mention, we’re a hell of a lot of fun to work with.
Our Producers are responsible for managing the daily activities of large-scale development and design projects. You will work side-by-side with Designers, Developers and Clients directly to deliver cutting edge work on time, and on budget.
- Leads and drives project from start to finish.
- Defines project scope, timing, budget and estimate, and guarantees meeting those definitions within agreed variance.
- Represents client in all aspects of the project to ensure strategic value, business objectives, and KPIs are being met.
- Communicates quantifiable project status (actuals and forecasts) to client and Director of Production.
- Responsible for project accuracy, functionality and usability, as well as fidelity to the objectives defined in the brief.
- Has a strong understanding of web development practices, while also understanding how content management systems work.
- Passion for & an in-depth knowledge of creating robust consumer experiences across digital platforms
- Thrives on problem solving and collaboration while creating and managing highly compelling interactive experiences
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong desire to be an active contributor to both strategic and creative discussions
- Strong cognitive skills, including problem solving, decision making, and analysis
- Experience managing budgets and negotiating vendor contracts
- Broad experience producing a range of digital projects: from large websites to promotional experiences, and interdisciplinary campaigns
- 3-5 years of experience managing interactive projects and teams, optimally within an agency environment
What We Offer
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Medical & Dental insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation
- Wellness Benefit
- Relocation assistance
- A great collaborative team interested in growing with you
- Opportunities to make a real difference with a variety of nonprofit and for-profit Clients
- RTD FlexPass