Procurement Specialist at Xactly Corp
Job Title: Procurement Specialist
Location: Denver, CO
Position Type: Regular, Full-time
Position Level: Experienced
Xactly Corporation was founded to solve an important challenge: how to help people everywhere connect and unleash their human potential through seamless, perfectly aligned Sales Performance Management. Xactly's comprehensive Sales Performance Management (SPM) suite leverages data from a sales performance AI platform to provide timely insights across the entire SPM value chain, from sales planning to execution, including compensation to optimization. Xactly takes Sales Performance Management from a dark art to a science, providing decision-makers with the data insights they need to tap the motivational power of their incentive compensation. With access to predictive analytics and benchmark data, enterprises can now optimize territories, design the right compensation and incentive plans and accelerate attainment and optimization of sales performance.
As the Procurement Specialist at Xactly Corporation, you'll be responsible for vendor management including the process of selecting vendors, establishing payment terms, strategic vetting, selection, support and collaboration on the negotiation of contracts. In collaboration with the legal and compliance departments, they are responsible for the development and implementation of procurement policies and procedures to ensure compliance with federal, state, local and company policies, rules and regulations. They will track and report on key procurement metrics to improve the organization's financial stability and operational excellence.
THE SKILL SET:
- 5+ years of Procurement experience and dealing with vendor management (i.e. selecting vendors, payment terms, negotiating contracts, and purchasing goods)
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Operations, Administration or other related degree
- Ability to work effectively and cultivate strong relationships across all levels of the organization and with external parties
- Demonstrated ability to lead difficult conversations and collaborate, facilitate, and achieve consensus amongst key stakeholders
- Exceptional written, interpersonal and verbal communication skills requiring a balance of assertiveness, tact and diplomacy
- Experience handling procurement with HRIS systems in preferred, but not required.
- Compelled to drive cost reductions
Is this role not an exact fit for you? Keep an eye on our Careers Page for other positions!
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Flexible Time Off (FTO)
- Comprehensive Insurance Coverage (including pet insurance!)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- XactlyFit Gym/Fitness Program Reimbursement
- Kitchen Stocked Daily with Tasty Snacks, Fruit, and Drinks
- Access to Corporate Discounts
- Parking & Commuter Benefits
- Up to (3) Days Paid Leave to Participate in Community & Volunteer Opportunities
- End of Month Surprises, Contests, BBQs, Parties & Reward Vacations
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan & Employer Match
THE XACTLY STORY
Xactly is a leading provider of enterprise-class, cloud-based, incentive compensation solutions for employee and sales performance management. We achieve this by following our vision: Unleashing human potential to maximize company performance. We address a critical business need: to incentivize employees and align their behaviors with company goals. Our solutions allow organizations to make better strategic decisions, optimize behaviors, increase sales and employee performance, improve margins, increase operational efficiencies, mitigate risk, design better incentive compensation plans, and reduce error rates in incentive compensation calculations. Our core values of Customer Focus | Accountability | Respect | Excellence are key to our success, and each day we're committed to upholding them by delivering the best we can to our customers.
We were the first 100% cloud-based, multi-tenant provider focusing solely on the incentive compensation and employee and sales performance management market, and we achieved our leadership position through domain expertise and innovative technology. We deliver our solutions through a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) business model.
Xactly is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Xactly provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We do not accept resumes from agencies, headhunters, or other suppliers who have not signed a formal agreement with us.