Privacy Program Manager at Four Winds Interactive
As the Privacy Program Manager at Four Winds Interactive, you will be responsible for the leading the development, implementation, and enforcement of privacy strategies, policies, and guidelines for FWI. Will ensure that all personal data (of staff, customers, providers, and others) is in compliance with applicable data protection rules and national and international privacy law.
Will assist in monitoring internal compliance, informing and advising on data protection obligations, and providing advice regarding Data Protection Impact Assessments (DPIAs). Will be the main point of contact for data subjects and supervisory authority. Oversee investigations of privacy incidents and conduct privacy risk assessments. Collaborate cross-functionally to lead privacy initiatives and training across the workforce. Remain knowledgeable of privacy trends and legislation.
Monitor, analyze, and report organizational compliance with internal policies and external government regulations regarding personal data and privacy laws Administer and update privacy guidelines and investigate non-compliance of privacy policies and regulations. Ensure business assets containing personal data are identified. Conduct audits to ensure compliance and address potential issues proactively. Manage and respond to privacy breach incidences. Cooperate with supervisory authorities as necessary. Evaluate and recommend improvements for privacy controls and procedures. Assist in the development of privacy training to facilitate and promote information privacy awareness within the company and related entities.
We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect" candidate - we’re all a work in progress and are growing new skills and capabilities all the time. We encourage you to apply for a position with FWI even if you don’t meet 100% of the requirements. We believe in fostering an environment where there are a diversity of perspectives, in hopes that we can all thrive.
- Project manage and execute on the implementation of key privacy controls and business processes that are foundational to the company’s privacy strategy.
- Develop program requirements, scope project initiatives, and estimate resource requirements to facilitate compliance with international privacy frameworks.
- Consult and work with business teams to incorporate privacy into the design (PbD) of new products and business verticals.
- Develop and build strategic relationships with partners and business teams in order to collaborate on integrating privacy into product software development and business processes.
- Identify risks with new products and develop risk mitigation strategies.
- Serve as evangelist for privacy team providing consistent advice and vision for the company’s privacy function.
- Support process for vetting and reviewing vendors for compliance with data privacy and security policies and legal requirements.
- Create privacy success metrics/criteria and monitor performance.
- Develop privacy controls framework.
- Perform Risk Assessments for Mergers and Acquisitions.
- Maintain Privacy Policies, Notices, and Data Protection Agreements.
- Contribute to Customer and Vendor Contract Negotiations including Data Processing Agreements, Security Requirements, etc.
Requirements for Success:
- Bachelor's degree (and advanced degree preferred) in Business, Marketing, Public Policy, Political Science, Computer Science, Information Systems or related field from an accredited college/university with strong academic credentials.
- Expert knowledge in privacy strategies, policies, and guidelines.
- Expert knowledge of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and supporting regulations and directives.
- Working knowledge of multiple international privacy laws which demonstrate an ability to learn new international regulations from various parts of the world and incorporating those requirements into the organization's privacy program.
- Expert knowledge in Privacy Program Management, including formulating DPIAs, privacy risk assessments, formulation of privacy notices and policies, data protection agreements, etc.
- Continue to remain knowledgeable of privacy trends and legislation.
- Working knowledge of various security disciplines including risk management, incident response, and a general knowledge of technical security controls such as encryption, vulnerability management, etc.
Helpful for Success:
- CIPP/CIPM privacy certification or similar required.
- CISSP, CISM security certification or similar preferred.
The compensation package will be aligned to each candidate’s experience and qualifications. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.
About Four Winds Interactive
With 6,000+ clients and over 500,000 screens deployed, FWI’s software platform is driving Visual Communications to millions of people every day, all over the world. We are a values-driven organization that encourages our employees to bring their authentic self to work every day and empowers everyone to make a tangible impact on our products, clients and culture. Our employees are passionate about their craft, but they are also parents, skiers, comedians, runners, animal lovers, foodies and phenomenal human beings who appreciate our dedication to providing a healthy work/life balance.
We’re proud to be one of Built In Colorado’s top digital tech companies. At FWI, our culture is important to us. We are a diverse team of talented, passionate people who want to make a difference, but don’t take ourselves too seriously. If our core values speak to you, we want to meet you:
- Bring your best self
- See it
- Own it
- Crush it
- Be Gracious
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.