Principal Technical Project Manager
US IN A NUTSHELL:
How many times have you found yourself in a meeting becoming frustrated while trying to share content with everyone, including the remote participants?
Sitting through meetings can be challenging enough, even without running into technical issues. That is why we are reimagining the traditional meeting model by removing the technical barriers of troublesome technology, enabling you to simply and wirelessly share content from any device, and empowering an environment of collaboration.
Basically, we make meetings efficient, engaging, and fun by disrupting this space with our award-winning product, Solstice. To continue our mission, we are growing our great engineering team into a world-class force. If you are ready to bring great ideas to the table and you love a good challenge, we should talk!
YOU IN A NUTSHELL:
Having been a successful Technical Project Manager, you’re looking for the next big challenge and opportunity to help a company scale beyond your expectation. You have worked within various development processes but advocate toward agile and lean. You don’t have any direct reports but are a leader that others will follow. You are metrics-driven and can present them at all levels of the organization. You care deeply about the people you work with and believe their success is your success. You love the idea of working with a super-talented group that is passionate about building products that make meetings better for everyone. You believe in making teams successful and will adapt to get things done. You learn quickly and want to share your knowledge readily. You’re a strong advocate for software development best practices and believe in test-driven development. You are a natural leader willing to take measured risks and be accountable for them when they don’t pan out.
If this is sounds like you, please keep reading.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Adaptive ability to help teams deliver high-quality software on time.
- Expert in project management with a flexibility to apply the right amount of process, and no more.
- Great planning capabilities to help teams continuously improve their delivery.
- Have lived and breathed software development challenges and know how to facilitate effective delivery.
- Can present and advocate at all levels of the organization, from developers to the CEO.
- Have been certified in project methodologies (SCRUM, PMP/PMI, etc.), but know that how it gets applied is just as important as the methods themselves.
- You’re not a developer, but your technical depth allows you earn respect and participate in delivery of product.
- Your communication skills, both written and verbal, others aspire to emulate.
- Have strong skills on data-driven product delivery where effective metrics are key part of your repertoire.
- Have experiential knowledge of software development best practices and how to support them.
- Have collaborated with cross organizational teams successfully to deliver product.
- You thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment because of your adaptability.
- Unknowns don’t bother you, but you get a kick out of making them clear.
- Never like to sit on anything and can measure priority along with risk like no one else.
- Constantly looking for new ways to improve team productivity without adding more stress.
- Ideally, you have done this for 7+ years.
FEW EXAMPLES OF WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- Generous PTO plan
- Company paid Life, AD&D, STD and LTD insurance
- Matching 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Collaborative, open, and dog-friendly work environment