Principal Technical Program Manager at Healthgrades
Healthgrades is focused on providing trusted information that helps consumers and providers make meaningful connections. As a Principal Technical Program Manager, you will be building the future of Healthgrades’ enterprise data solutions, enabling health systems, hospitals and providers to better reach those consumers who are seeking care. In this hands on role, you will manage your own workload, while also leading a team of skilled and dedicated engineers.
The Healthgrades enterprise data platform will enable health systems to create a holistic patient view, eliminate data silos, and improve patient experience. This enterprise platform will bring together once disparate data into a single platform, breaking down data silos and making data more useful across an entire organization. The Healthgrades data platform will also serve as the underlying data management solution for powering Healthgrades CRM and other customer experience execution systems while enabling health systems to reach beyond traditional efforts to improve and manage patient experience and patient engagement.
This is an exciting opportunity to work on word-class products, designed from scratch, and using the latest technology stacks.
What You Will Do:
- Serve as the leader for technical programs and its associated projects from inception to delivery
- Develop detailed plans for programs including business requirements, resource needs, success metrics, and implementation timeframes and deadlines
- Facilitate and coordinate efforts of cross-functional teams, third party partners, and customers to formulate project plans, align project deliverables, and deliver program outcomes that achieve the defined success metrics
- Anticipate, address, and resolve program risks, obstacles, and bottlenecks
- Mentor and coach teams on Agile program and project best practices, techniques, and tools
- Lead dialogue with executives and program stakeholders to ensure awareness and transparency of program status
- Partner with Engineering leadership to identify, refine, and represent architectural requirements
What You Will Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 10+ years’ experience in program/project management including ownership of planning, scheduling, communication, issue resolution, trade-off management, risk management, and WSJF prioritization responsibilities
- Strong understanding of SAFe 5.0 Scaled Agile and traditional program management frameworks, templates, and methodologies
- Solid prioritization and time management skills
- Ability to influence executives, managers, and peers to align around program goals, timelines, and success metrics
- Experience mentoring, coaching, and training co-workers on policies, processes, and scaled agile and software engineering best practices
At Healthgrades, we recognize that our people drive our greatest achievements. We are passionate about maintaining a fulfilling, rewarding and high-energy work environment while setting the stage for your continued success.
- Meaningful Work – empowering consumers with data to make the right healthcare decisions for themselves and their families
- Changing the Game – dynamic culture with career advancement opportunities
- Community Builders – partners of local charity organizations, Go-Green efforts and wellness initiatives
- Robust Perks – generous PTO, inclusive healthcare, learning & development programs, 401k contributions, tuition repayment, family planning resources & more!