Principal Product Manager
Vendavo is the leading provider of Commercial Excellence solutions across Opportunity to Order processes for business-to-business companies worldwide. Commercial Excellence looks at each step of this process to ensure our clients are using data and science to improve financial outcomes. We help some of the world’s biggest companies optimize every step of this process to help improve win rates, prices, and profitability. We help our customer reduce the time to quote through CPQ, identify the right target price for every deal, better recover cost-to-serve, manage their channel business with the right incentives and enable their sales force with relevant analytical data. Over 100 Leading Fortune 2000 companies across the chemicals, high-tech, industrial manufacturing, and distribution industries leverage Vendavo solutions to drive higher profits. We’re making a difference in business, and we’re looking for energetic, talented professionals to grow our team. If you are someone who is driven to make a global impact and believes in a culture of mutual respect, with focus on customer success, then you need to join us here at Vendavo! Come help us grow! Vendavo is headquartered in Denver, CO and has offices around the globe. Learn more at vendavo.com.
As Vendavo extends into new product and market segments, we are looking for a Senior Product Manager / Principal Product Manager. You will play a critical role in refining and executing strategy and roadmap, informed by market and customer needs. You will work with a talented cross functional team including UX, engineering, sales, marketing, and professional services to prioritize and drive features through the product development life cycle, all in a fast-paced, agile environment.
- Define the product vision and the strategy to achieve that vision, aligned with your company strategy.
- Define and execute the roadmap, with clear priorities and working closely with engineering teams
- Build and sustain relationships with Vendavo customers and develop a deep understanding of their needs. Represent the customers in every interaction with internal or external stakeholders.
- Work closely with product marketing to package and position products and enable sales teams
- Be an expert in the domain, market and competition. Evangelize Vendavo solution to internal and external audiences.
- 6+ years of product management experience
- Experience in big data and analytical products
- Advanced quantitative skills (statistics, machine learning, optimization) are a plus
- Proven track record of managing SaaS applications in a global organization
- Proven track record of managing Enterprise applications
- Proven track record of setting product vision, translating vision into a roadmap, collaborating with engineering on product delivery and taking the product to the market
- Strong user experience / design sense
- Strong customer research skills
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Experience with Agile development methodologies