Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Travel Percentage :
About Modern Banking Platform and Role:
The Practice Manager is a commissionable sales management position responsible for supporting sales of FIS’ modernization solutions, including MBP, Code Connect, Digital One and 3rd party products. Practice Managers are responsible for building out the processes and templates required to have a repeatable product consulting and assessment practice. This individual collaborates with the sales executive to define a sales approach/strategy to engage the customer consultatively. Must possess broad market, implementation, program management experience and solution understanding while having executive presence both with internal teams and clients. The Practice Manager manages a combined team of Assessment Leads, Solution Engineers and Assessment Analysts, provides oversight and acts as a point of escalation for active assessments.
What you will be doing:
Location: any US City - position is remote/virtual
- Provide leadership for area of responsibility including planning, coaching, recruiting, selection, performance development and mentoring of assessment leads, analysts and solution engineers.
- Monitor staff performance, work with employees to implement goals and document progress, and work with Human Resources on employee related issues.
- Responsible for activities involved in assessments, selling products and/or services, developing new accounts and/or expanding existing accounts.
- Participate in establishing financial goals, objectives and measurements to meet growth targets.
- Develop sales plans, goals, strategies and objectives to achieve team goals and revenue objectives.
- Identify critical market segments through market research and competitor analyses and recommends sales strategies for improvement.
- Implement and executes sales policies and practices.
- Other related duties assigned as needed.
Location & Travel:
- Virtual Position - Remote Anywhere in US
- Up to 60% Travel
What you bring:
- Require strong management, organizational, team building, coaching and mentoring skills
- Require strong project management skills and expertise in creating consulting processes and templates for the assessment phases of the sales cycle.
- Require strong business skills, industry knowledge, financial management and planning skills, long-term vision and executive presence
- In-depth knowledge of FIS products and services
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.