Portfolio Optimization Associate
The Portfolio Optimization Associate is responsible for all front-end preparation of client portfolios. This includes the review of legacy positions and creation of custom buildout strategies to minimize taxes and align each client’s portfolio with their model target. The role will also be responsible for quality control, which includes setting up internal systems to accommodate custom personalizations and ensure each portfolio is properly implemented. Additionally, there is opportunity to participate in numerous operational functions covering many aspects of wealth management for individuals and families.
Specific duties include:
- Support for clients through Sales and Service Advisors, including:
- Creation of custom tax-sensitive implementation plans
- Portfolio auditing:
- Setting up internal systems to accommodate personalizations and client preferences
- Ensuring portfolios are properly implemented
- 401k allocation recommendations
- General support to Portfolio Management Team and Investment Committee
The ideal candidate will execute at a high standard in a fast paced environment and is flexible, self-motivated, and efficient at multi-tasking. Attention to detail and pride in work are extremely important.
- 1-2 years of industry experience preferred, with a proven record of accomplishment and excellence
- Excellent attention to detail. Strong operational, organizational and follow-up skills with the ability to manage complex operational work
- Strong command of Microsoft Excel
- Passion for investing and learning about capital markets
Location: Denver, Colorado