Portfolio Manager, Loyalty at FIS
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Commerce/Business
Travel Percentage :
15 - 25%
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
Loyalty pays, for both the consumer and the business. You can pinpoint exactly who your most engaged and lucrative customers are and learn about their tastes and preferences while giving them the engaging, memorable customer experience they want. FIS Loyalty & Rewards solutions makes building modern loyalty and rewards programs dramatically easier and much more effective. Leverage our years of experience and the lessons learned from implementing loyalty programs for thousands of retailers and financial institutions across the nation.
What you will be doing
Manage life cycle product planning activities and high quality delivery of FIS Loyalty products, enhancements and releases to market. Defines loyalty product roadmap to meet market requirements in support of product line strategy by considering position in life cycle, product profitability, pricing strategies, client satisfaction and sales success rate.
What you bring
- Seasoned thought leader in loyalty, engagement, rewards, and incentives
- Requires exceptional industry knowledge, financial management and planning skills, long-term vision and executive presence
- Fearless presentation and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of financial services industry and associated loyalty products
- Team skills, including ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels within organization, internally and externally
Added bonus if you have
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
- MBA or other advanced degree strongly preferred
- CLMP and Pragmatic Marketing certification preferred
What we offer you
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.