We are searching for a Platform Administrator!
First off, what is CyberGRX?
CyberGRX provides enterprises and their third parties with the most cost-effective and scalable approach to third-party cyber risk management today. Built on the market's first third-party cyber risk Exchange, CyberGRX arms organizations with a dynamic stream of third party-data and advanced analytics so they can efficiently manage, monitor and mitigate risk in their partner ecosystems.
What does a Platform Administrator do at Cyber GRX?
This person will bring a passion for data integrity and curation to our operations team, entering new and manipulate existing data to meet our customers’ needs. They will work collaboratively to develop new tools and processes to improve efficiency. They’ll creatively seek to develop solutions as problems arise. They will also serve as a platform subject matter expert by working closely with all internal staff to assure that our data meets corporate priorities.
What a day in the life looks like:
- You’ll respond in a timely manner to platform provisioning requests including setting up and modifying companies, third party portfolios, users, assessments, subscriptions, orders and reports.
- You will assure the smooth operation of the platform. Ingest data into the platform and work to improve quality of data and data curation.
- You’ll work closely with Customer Success and Assessor team to assure that our customers and their third parties continually receive “white glove” service.
- You will collaborate with Engineering staff to communicate and resolve technical issues reported by our customers, their third parties, and internal CyberGRX team.
- You’ll partner with Quality Assurance staff to make sure that new releases of our product meet all administrative requirements.
- You will team up with the Product team to bring new efficient administrative tools to Exchange Services as needs present themselves.
What you bring to the table:
- You (preferably) have a Bachelor’s degree.
- You’ve got at least 3 years of experience working in a technical environment.
- Your helpdesk experience is a huge plus!
- You are a master in a wide range of software, including Office and Excel
- You’re a great communicator.
- You love to research and find technical answers.
- You can communicate effectively with both non-technical and technical teammates.
- You’re flexible with work schedules as business needs develop.
- If you have Salesforce and/or Python experience, that’s an added bonus!
Why you want to work for CyberGRX:
- We offer a competitive base salary (commensurate with experience) plus incentive compensation
- We have an incredible benefits package including:
- Company paid medical/dental/vision
- Free Eco Pass
- Open Time Off policy - Take as much time off as you'd like! Recharging the batteries is encouraged.
- Equity – Acting like an owner is one of our Core Values
- We’re centrally located in LoDo. (A short walk from Union Station)
- Relaxed dress code – We want you to be comfortable doing what you love, so hang your professional clothing up for another occasion.
- We are doing new and exciting things and have big plans for growth!
CyberGRX does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.