PCM Production Scheduler at Invitae (Formerly ArcherDx)
Invitae is dedicated to bringing comprehensive genetic information into mainstream medicine to improve healthcare for billions of people. Our team is driven to make a difference for the patients we serve. We are leading the transformation of the genetics industry by making genetic testing affordable and accessible for everyone to guide health decisions across all stages of life. We are passionate about what we do!
We are looking for an experienced and motivated supply chain professional that has a background in supply chain operations to join our team. This position will be responsible for planning raw materials and scheduling manufacturing production. This position also involves coordinating between Project Management, Engineering, Manufacturing, Quality, Procurement and Logistics to achieve the best possible lead times and customer satisfaction. This position requires a high attention to detail and ability to work in an ERP and with Excel.
Job performance will involve a variety of activities including:
- Collaborate with personnel in internal teams by assisting with planning volume sizes, quantities and when to order by monitoring on hand inventory, supplier lead times and fluctuating demand requirements.
- Scheduling production activities and tracking plan vs actuals and other metrics.
- Develop and implement process improvements and efficiencies.
- Data entry and verification in ERP including input to test scripts and migration and configuration of a new ERP.
- 1 to 3 years in supply chain, planning, inventory control/management in a manufacturing or production environment. Experience in medical device, biotech, or pharmaceutical industries preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel and Google Workspace
- Knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP)/materials requirements planning (MRP) software preferred - Oracle is a bonus!
- Exceptional attention to detail and self-organization skills a must
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and time-management skills
- Strong regard for product quality and safety standards
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems and perform under pressure and deadlines
- Teamwork is a core value, willingness to help others and pick up tasks/workload as necessary to meet business objectives
- High School/GED diploma required
- Bachelor’s Degree or some college preferred
In Colorado, our competitive compensation package includes a base salary starting from $64,800 per year. In determining the final salary offered, we will evaluate a specific candidate's geographic location, education, skills, and experience.
Invitae offers a competitive total rewards package, which includes healthcare coverage, 401k, and a broad range of other benefits, outlined below:
- Health, dental, vision, short- and long-term disability, and basic life insurance coverage
- Paid time off, holiday pay, parental leave, and other health and wellness supports
At Invitae, we value diversity and provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.