Partnership Program Lead
Worldpay is a global payments leader powering international commerce with deep fintech expertise and a shared passion for our customers. Whether in-store, online, or on a mobile device, we process over 40 billion transactions annually and offer more than 300 payment methods supporting 126 currencies across 146 countries. It's the perfect place for exceptional people to take their careers to the next level.
We are building something truly extraordinary within the world of payments. This entirely new organization, Apollo, operates as a fully funded start-up within the broader Worldpay organization. The Partnership Program Lead role will engage our external partners and their respective internal Worldpay teams to adopt new go-to-market strategies and programs. Their success is your success. You will build and grow a pipeline of Worldpay partners for entry into the Apollo venture, manage their onboarding experience, and drive their ongoing success within the venture through development of KPIs, incentive programs, and growth strategies. Project Apollo is seen as one of the most important strategic innovations on Worldpay's roadmap and this role can expect a high degree of internal/external exposure once the platform is GA.
As part of the team of a brand new, world-changing initiative at Worldpay, you will define how we engage with our partners and set them, and the venture, up for success. These partners consist of financial institutions of all sizes, technology solution providers across all verticals, and Independent Sales Organizations (ISOs) of varying go-to-market focus. You will specialize in one of these partner types, but have exposure to the full partner base.
As Partnership Program Lead you are someone who loves building and maintaining relationships across internal teams as well as with external partners. You enjoy equal parts strategy and operation as you design, build, scale, and refine programs for the partner experience within Apollo. You will be given a high degree of autonomy, but will be required to continually rationalize your strategy with data.
A World of Opportunity
We're turbo-charging our industry by nurturing the fintech experts needed to help our customers prosper. We don't try to ride the winds of change. We create them. We're proud to be shaping the future of payments by supporting the growth and development of our colleagues. We provide opportunities to learn and the flexibility needed to get the job done. We strive to hire the best and to create a climate where curiosity is king. So, wherever you join us around the world, we'll empower you to fulfill your potential. If this is the kind of career experience you're looking for, we invite you to apply today.
- Engage with key Worldpay leaders to lead the partner experience within Apollo
- Align stakeholders across the organization on approach, requirements, and ongoing success paths for our partners
- Work with product and engineering to provide the voice of the partner
- Advocate for partners' needs in the Apollo venture and deliver to them a world class experience
- Build, execute, manage, and improve partner programs for Apollo
- Design partner KPIs and manage your work to deliver success on these
- Bring analytical and operational expertise to leadership to help make data-driven decisions
- Facilitate and directly drive critical issue resolution and eliminate roadblocks
- Thrives in building cross-functional relationships to achieve desired outcomes
Exceptional executive level presence and communication skills
Balances Strategic and Tactical Execution
Results Driven AND Relentless on Long-Term Vision
Fanatic About Data Driven Decision Making
- You are a driven to win, competitive and intellectually curious individual
- You understand and empathize with our partners and their needs
- You are comfortable with scrappy environments, where you must learn how to get the most out of the resources you have
- You have a sense of urgency in your work
- You are a self-starter and have a deep passion for this field
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build strong working and collaborative relationships with multiple stakeholders and departments
- Bachelor Degree
All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions for which reasonable accommodation will be made. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. This position description is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Colleagues may be required to perform any other job-related instructions as requested by their leader, subject to reasonable accommodation.