Partner Field Programs Manager at RingCentral
Partner Field Programs Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Remote (Colorado, Utah, California, Oregon, Washington, Arizona, Nevada)
Department: Partner Programs
What if you could change the way the world communicates?
What if you could share that story with the world?
What if you had the freedom of a startup and the resources of a global enterprise?
You’d break new ground. Raise the bar for performance. And do career-defining work.
That’s exactly the kind of environment we’re building together at RingCentral.
RingCentral’s cloud-based communications platform connects more than 2 million users around
the world, in ways that bring people, ideas, companies and customers together. We’re the largest
and fastest-growing pure-play provider in our space - growing at more than 30% every year, with
a market capitalization of over $18 billion!
Our Marketing team uses data, strategy and creativity to share that story with the world in the most effective, relevant ways possible.
We’re as proud of our working environment as we are of our market success. You’ll find all the training, opportunity and resources you could ever want here - with all the work/life benefits you expect, and none of the micromanagement. RingCentral regularly brings home Best Place To Work awards from locations all over the world, and outstanding company ratings on Glassdoor and Comparably!
RingCentral surrounds you with world-class technology and talent, in a people-first environment built from the ground up to help you do the best work of your career. We’re not just changing the nature of communication and teamwork. We’re winning, together.
As part of the RingCentral Marketing team, you will help plan, coordinate, implement and oversee the ways we share RingCentral’s message with the world. You’ll use data, technology and creativity to target, communicate, measure and adjust with precision— and share the story of a new, re-imagined age of business communication with the audiences who want to hear it most.
The Partner Programs Manager will own and manage the marketing relationships with the master agents and utilizing their sales and management skills, will drive sales enablement activities and foster harmonious relationships with master agent stakeholders. Internally, you will work with marketers, account managers, Partner Support Managers and cross-functional teams to identify marketing goals, craft campaigns and content to support them. Externally, you will help build awareness for RingCentral in the master agent communities, develop relationships for co-marketing opportunities and promote success stories of companies doing great things with RingCentral.
The Partner Programs Manager will work as a part of the partner programs team and will report to the Manager, Partner Programs. He/she will oversee management of the partner relationships and development plans through various marketing activities, acting as a consultant for Partners to enhance their RingCentral portfolio. They will own regional partner events from concept to completion, working with team members of varying levels of experience and skill, vendor partnerships, manage budgets, order services, create timelines, meet all deadlines on time. The Partner Programs Manager will support sales and business development efforts in assessing the marketing needs and in building strong RingCentral presence and messaging. The Partner Programs Manager will be expected to consult with and partner with Sales and internal team members to conceptualize, develop and market events and programs, taking into consideration goals, themes, audiences, and RingCentral culture. This individual thrives in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment and has a hunger for being on the cutting edge of marketing and is excited to make a real impact for the brand.
- Create initiatives for customer pipeline building with specific partners; Partner Customer Forums and Partner Customer Webinar program owner.
- Develop and execute go-to-market activities/campaigns and events (which may include webinars, executive-level roundtables, highly targeted appointment setting programs, customer-facing events, etc.) for in-market partners that generate and cultivate opportunities and leads for the channel sales team.
- Develop and execute in-field marketing activities and events in support of sales and Partner enablement objectives, inclusive of content, business strategy, tactics, execution and ROI measurements for partner marketing campaigns. Develop and implement marketing tactics based on partners specific GTM strategies and needs.
- Coach, educate, and enable partner managers to understand marketing resources available at large, core marketing go-to market principles, and correct program marketing ROE.
- Create regular communications cadence of activities and event status to internal programs team, sales team, and sales directors.
- Coordinate activities/events, including live/on-demand webinars, online resource centers, newsletters, whitepaper syndication programs, face-to-face seminars, executive-level roundtables, tradeshows, industry events, etc. to ensure Partners are up to date on all RingCentral materials.
- Timely management of assets and marketing plans in support of activities and events
- Monitor and report performance metrics of activities and events and live campaigns
- Participation on weekly Partner Programs calls and team calls
- Weekly updating of reports to team regarding marketing activities and events
- Serve as key resource/go-to person for regional partner programs-related activities for Partner Sales team
- Filter, process, and project manage partner programs and MDF requests.
- Experience in campaign management, target marketing, CRM process, project management, demand generation and analytics
- Able to develop and implement customer-specific marketing programs independently
- Demonstrated event management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Excellent time management, decision making, prioritization and organization skills
- Must be able to work well with others as part of a team
- Partner Programs experience ideal
- Campaign management experience (execution + SFDC campaign reporting/tracking)
- Ability to travel approximately 25%
- Remote position based in Colorado, Utah, California, Oregon, Washington, Arizona, Nevada
- Experience with a technology, UCaaS or SaaS company
- Experience using Salesforce.com for Customer Relationship Management
- Must be a team player with a “can-do” attitude who is not afraid of bringing new ideas to the table and willingness to try new things
- Experience working in a fast-pace environment
- Self-motivated, able to problem solve and provide great work with limited supervision
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business is required
What we offer:
Uncapped Commissions (Paid Monthly) with exponential multiplier increases
RSU's (Restricted Stock Units)
Immediate full benefits (Health, Vision, Dental) effective day one at no cost to you
(10) Company Wide Holidays
ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
Opportunities that accompany a high growth organization
RingCentral is the worldwide leader in cloud-based communications. Our software communications platform delivers phone, group chat, mobile communications, video calls, videoconference, contact center and AI-driven digital engagement. It’s a powerful, global presence that allows businesses to communicate anywhere, anytime with anyone.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.