Packaging Coordinator at PopSockets LLC
PopSockets LLC, based in Boulder, Colorado, designs, manufactures and sells innovative lifestyle products. People know us best for the PopGrip, a collapsible grip and stand that provides a secure, one-handed way to hold any mobile device. But we're always hard at work inventing new, expressive, extremely fun products that serve a functional need and help do some good in the world. From PopWallet and PopMounts, to PopPower chargers and an expanding line of beauty products, we're tireless in our pursuit of the company's mission to create empowering, customizable, magical products for our customers to enjoy.
The Packaging Coordinator will assist with the daily functions of the packaging team. This person will work closely with the Packaging Manager, Project Management, Operations, Marketing, and International Teams to support packaging projects, to ensure that project requirements and deadlines are met. The Coordinator must be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously and be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Work closely with Project Managers to schedule packaging projects and track timelines
- Kick-off and track the development of packaging copy and illustrations
- Manage necessary packaging translations
- Manage packaging proofing process
- Schedule and run packaging design reviews
- Work with Operations on creating, updating, and sharing packaging process documentation
- Coordinate with partners, vendors, and clients to ensure packaging requirements are met
- Track and manage international packaging requests
- Work with Product Development to track product changes and their impact to packaging
- Maintain packaging sample station and request additional samples when needed
- Packaging file management, including uploading documentation into a PLM system
- 2-3 years experience working in project management and/or at a consumer goods company
- Experience with packaging is a plus
- Ability to set priorities, remain flexible to changes, and juggle projects simultaneously in an extremely fast paced working environment
- Exceptional organizational skills, proofreading ability, and attention to detail
- Capable of effectively managing multiple projects, tasks, and personalities
- Must demonstrate strong problem solving and decision-making skills
- Highly confident and effective communicator (verbal and written)
Salary 50-55k plus 10% bonus
PopSockets is dedicated to the practice of equal opportunity employment. We prohibit unlawful discrimination against applicants and employees on the basis of age, race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, military status, genetic information, color, creed, ancestry, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law. This prohibition includes unlawful harassment based on any of these protected classes. Unlawful harassment includes verbal or physical conduct which has the purpose or effect of interfering with an individual’s work performance, or creating an intimidating, hostile, offensive, unsafe or otherwise non-welcoming work environment. This policy applies to all employees, including managers, supervisors, co-workers; and non-employees such as customers, clients, vendors, consultants, etc.