Onboarding Consultant at Evolve
Evolve is a hospitality company with a mission to make renting a vacation home easy for everyone. Thanks to an unapologetic passion for hospitality, we now support over 16,000 properties in over 750 markets across North America. We enjoy earning each guest and owner's business - all while having some fun along the way.
What you’ll do
- Responsible for onboarding a pipeline of new owner partners to ensure five star review success with Evolve’s best practices
- Respond to homeowners’ inquiries, requests, and needs via phone, email and chat in a timely manner
- Collect relevant data on property amenities, policies and check-in procedures in a clear and concise way that can be funneled from team to team
- Document all activities and enter data into the company’s CRM (Salesforce)
- Communicate and collaborate directly with multiple teams in order to ensure that accurate information is added to Salesforce and can be translated to the traveler market
What makes you a great fit
- 2+ years customer service experience preferred
- A goal-oriented, competitive mentality
- Ability to efficiently prioritize and handle numerous tasks that vary in both importance and time sensitivity
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Leverage a collaborative approach to create solutions and reach compromises throughout the process
- Ability to stay motivated in the role and develop novel solutions when presented with challenges
- You enjoy speaking on the phone and take pride in cultivating relationships with customers built on trust and accountability
- Fast-study in any software environment (Salesforce experience a plus)
Evolve has a flexible working environment so teammates can work remotely anywhere in the state of Colorado, in our beautiful downtown Denver office, remotely or a hybrid of both!
For this role compensation is based on a base hourly pay of $16.83-$19.23 plus monthly bonuses, with annual target earnings of $45,000-$55,000. We support you during your onboarding & training period with a bonus guarantee on your first six pay periods. Additional eligibility to earn cash prizes, gift cards and experiences through monthly and quarterly contests as part of the Team Rewards & Recognition Program.
Total Rewards at Evolve
At Evolve, we care for our teammates by supporting their physical, mental, and financial wellbeing through a comprehensive Total Rewards Program.
- Industry competitive pay, including equity in the company for all Evolvers
- Health insurance package options that include 100% employer paid HDHP plan and two PPO plan options for you and your dependents
- Employer-paid dental, and vision, for you and your qualified dependents
- Paid life insurance, short-term disability, and long-term disability coverage
- 401(k) with a 4% match that vests immediately
- PTO, sick days, and paid Parental Leave
- Rich learning and development program for Evolvers
But wait, there’s more… optional benefits offered include commuter benefits, pet insurance and travel perks.
Opportunity: Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to creating meaningful learning and growth opportunities for all Evolvers, as well as providing clear expectations and continuous feedback.
Community: It’s easy to make friends at Evolve. We support maintaining a strong community through our teammate-led groups focused on learning, inclusion, environmental wellness, and more.
Transparency: Every month, our leadership team shares how the company is performing, explaining where we’re headed next, and recognizing team members for jobs well done.
Values: They mean more to Evolve than just bullets on a page, they drive our daily decisions and impact how we work as a hospitality company.
- Earn It
- Build Loyalty One Interaction at a Time
- Communicate Often, Honestly & Directly
- Embrace Change
- Stay Hungry & Humble
- Be Efficient
- Take Risks
- Learn Every Day
- Have Some Fun Along the Way
Which value sounds the most like you?
Evolve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse work environment is a successful work environment so all qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.